I'm new to Shenzhen

Hi my name is Chris and I've been in Shenzhen for two weeks.

I'm originally from England and I'm looking to make some friends that I can go out drinking with and go sightseeing around Shenzhen.

If anyone is interested in meeting for drinks or hanging out at any point then that would be great.

Thanks.

Hi Chris !

Welcome to the forum !

Armand

Thanks Armand,

So is this a good forum?

My name is Regen. I currently live in Los Angeles, but will be moving to Shenzhen in a week and a half. I too am looking to make friends! Stay in touch!

really nice to meet you. welcome to shenzhen.

hi
i'm also in shenzhen , i've been here for 3 weeks now and i'm looking for some new friends

Hi everyone I will settle in shenzhen mid april. Please keep in touch maybe we all can meet together and be good friends.
Regards
Kapil

Hi everyone, I don't live in Shenzhen, but I travel here frequently during the year for a few days each time.  I would definitely like to meet some new people as I really don't get a chance to get to know people for the short time I am in SZ each time.  And most of the people I meet are from work so kind of weird to hang out with them as it mixes work with pleasure.  And as someone in a previous thread posting said, most of the Chinese will be your friend if there is any monetary benefits to it.  And that has been my experience as well. 

So I would genuinely like to meet open minded people for eating, sightseeing, etc.

do u guys use QQ?

You will learn you MUST use QQ here... :D

yes In CHina QQ is the king of the instant messaging software,and i ask you guys if have the qq number,maybe we can get a qq group in SZ

Hello Chris,

This is Phebe, nice to know you here.
I'm Chinese, live in Shenzhen for more than 2 years.

Like chatting with people with different culture, also know many beautiful places in Shenzhen, if you need some friends here, I'd like to....[Moderated]

Hi Chris

I also lived in England before , and lets keep in touch .. cheers ..

Olivia

I'm a Filipina I always want to go in the terrace

I live in Shenzhen now , rented an apartment! Looking to make new friends so Email me on [email protected] , Thanks!

[Moderated: for security purpose, please use private message.]

Hey guys,

I am a local shenzhen people and i live and work in shekou, near shuiwan metro station. My favorite thing to do recently is to go bycling in free time.
Any one sharing the same interest please drop me a fast email at [email protected] so i could show you around shekou/nanshan on a bike!

Enjoy your time in shenzhen and Cheers!
Adam

Chris Farley? for f-ing real??? lol! Chris Farley was one of the funniest men on US. TV back in the 90s. He past away in 1997 which is too bad. The scary thing is that Chris Farley and I were born in the same year (1964) and he was 2 weeks older than I and we're both named Chris and so my enthusiastic entry at the beginning of this post.

Anyways... I've been here a better part of 3 years now and if you need any help with anything or just wanna have a drinking buddy from time to time... hit me up. We'll have a hoot confusing people when they ask us our names lol!

PS; @  B ... you see I even offer to help guys and be friends with them too! lol

Kris

Hi,Chris

Welcome to Shenzhen. hope you enjoy here!
I am Jackie,and love to show you around and hangout with friends on the weekend!

keep in touch!

Hi,Regen

this is Jackie!

if you need someone to hangout or need some suggestion for living here,please let me know, i will try my best to help you!

take care!

Hello Jackie Ji,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Please note that this is an old thread from 2013 and i will be closing it, i suggest you participate on more recent threads.

This one for example : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=383750

cheers,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed