Job seeker

I m from switzerland and I want move in jamaica, please if anyone need a job contact me, if anyone hear that someone need it contact me, I m available to move there.
Please contact me as soon as possibile.
Thank you very much.

Hi, I worked like a secretary administration and now i work in a Bank (is like since 13 years I work in a Bank), but everthing is a job for move in jamaica is ok for me.

thanks rosie

Are you mad to relocate in Jamaica. The island is going extremely fast down , there is no real industry ,beggars on the street are on every corner, the tourist business is suffering -  the last season only ONE cruiser berthed in Jamaica, other lines refused to stop in Jamaica by their Caribbean cruises !

I worked one yesr there and the Jamaican dollar devalue with ca twenty percent against USD.

I am real happy that have relocated back in Africa during the last month and have obtained my new job in Lagos ......

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and live mostly in Jamaica but return to the US often. My understanding that it is difficult to get a work visa in JA and so you may have a hard time if not coming in directly as an expat for a foreign entity with operations in JA too (like many countries). Also, the unemployment is high and so locals have preference as employers have to prove that no one local could fill the position before extending it outside. You can email me directly if you would like to learn about the potential of starting your own online business instead, that's how I can live anywhere :) ricks.vanessa(at)gmail(dot)com

Hello guys,

I invite you to post your advert in the jobs in Jamaica section.

It might help you.

All the best,
Christine

hi how are you its seems your are having a great time in mobay am living in mandeville at this time,but was living in canada am hoping to get a job in england by god grace,as i was living there as a student.keep the faith god bless you

Hi  fran123,

please feel free to post an advert on the Jobs in England section, this could be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hello VRicks,

I was in the forum when I came upon a response to a question.

I am seeking to relocate to Jamaica. I have been to Negril and fell in love with it the first time and was there less than a month ago and did not want to leave.\

I wish to relocate on a permanent basis from Canada and am curious on how easy it would be when dealing with Immigration for work visa.

Thank you for any information you can provide.
Bless

Vricks , Work permit is not so difficult to be obtained in Jamaica - I obtained 3 year work permit in one month and after that 3 year resident Visa for 2 days in KGN Immigration. The local company must apply and pay the permit on your behalf-permits are still expensive.My former jamaican employer even succeed to refund back 60 % of the fee as I left after one year work on the island.

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Social jobs in Jamaica section.]

I spend 24 years in the military in Jamaica and currently I am unemploy

richblueboy wrote:

I spend 24 years in the military in Jamaica and currently I am unemploy

Welcome to the forum

What sort of skills, qualifications do you have. 

You need to introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself. 

Have you considered a job with UN or an NGO in a security position.

"Hi" "please" and "thanks" are word worth using too....