Trip #2 Panama

Ray and I are heading back to Panama this week for our second trip.  (Going to check out dry season now but hear the winds are atrocious at times).  This time we have an appointment scheduled with a lawyer to review VISA options for our circumstances, a realtor is taking us into Altos Del Maria to get this out of our system (we need to see it first to see if it is someplace we would like to rent for a while--love El Valle!), we have a St. Patty's Day party to attend, want to drive as far as Pedasi (see Chitre on the way), have beach time planned and a tour of Old Town PC.  Fun filled, action packed week, and I will post vacation discoveries once home!  Should only have to make one more trip before packing up for 2015!  Stay tuned...

If you have not been to Pedasi before, be sure to eat at Pasta y Vino, make reservations, as they only take a limited number of diners each evening. Also do not miss Yeli Dulceria, best desserts ever. For a great seafood lunch or dinner try Isla Iguana.

Thanks for info!  I have list of restaurants and that one is on it.  Unsure how long we are there for, so it's a risk if I can get into restaurant without reservations! I will definitely post if I make it!

Great to hear you love Panama. We have been here from Canada now for seven years. We are developers here as well as owning our own resort. we have several contacts as well as a lawyer who specializes in visas. He got us our visas in two months. Stop by and visit while you are in the area. We are only three minutes from the entrance to the road to Altos Del Maria. If you take the road to Punta Chame from the highway we are one mile down the road on your right. Punta Chame Club and Resort. see you soon!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]