Any Romanians here?

Hi, I just started grad school this year and am looking to meet more Romanian people and have fun together!
PS: I have palinca!

Doru

Hello Doru.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself.

This page could help maybe : Romanian expatriates in the Michigan.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello.  I am Hungarian, but know a lot of Romanians in Lansing, MI.

Im romanian but only know 1 hungarian. and about 2 romanians. where is everyone hiding? :P

Do you still live in East Lansing?  There are about 70 families in Lansing area.  Who is the Hungarian you know?

He is in the math dept at MSU and yes i do live in EL. Do you know anyone in EL? how could i get in touch with them?

6228 Bishop Rd, Lansing Charter Township, MI 48911
(517) 887-2717  There is a Romanian Church service here this Sunday at 3pm

They use another Church building....the number is to the building they use.  The pastors name is Florin Slate.  His number is 517-303-1104.

i don't have a car...thanks anyway!

Did you move here From Rom?

I've been going to school here, before that i lived on the east coast. Been in the states since 08. Wbu?

My parents came over from Hungary, so I'm pretty American.

You need a car!!! How do you survive?  I know a group of Romanians with a car dealership in Lansing......

i know what u mean. how did u hear about the church thing?

To be honest....Google.

I've tried going to Romanian/Hungarian Church in detroit.....I know a lot of people there....It is just 2 far.

Do you know any romanian bars or restaurants? i don't really go to church

Romanians are Romanians......Bar or Church.....Good to connect with your own people.  There really aren't any around here.  You could still call and ask the pastor about things to do? There are hundreds of Romanians in Detroit.....you would find places to eat there.  I've been looking for Some Hungarians my age in Lansing for awhile....It's hard.

ok, so u dont know any romanian restaurants/ bars in the area?