Hello everyone! I will be happy to make new friends!

My name is Irena and I am from Kiev!

I like travelling, dancing, music.

Hi,
we are Toni and Magi from Bulgaria

Hi Irena, Im Bill and Im flying in and out of Kiev Borispol often on my way to Kirovohrade, pleased to meet you.

Hi Irena
i come from taiwan, will travel Kiev at the middle of Aug.

hey iren, I'M FROM KIROVOGRAHD

hi irena,,,im anton from ireland but live in hurghada egypt

Hi im Brandon from California. Will be be moving to kiev in May and need to make some friends. :)

Hi Irena ,I am Rio and living in Kiev and looking for friends

Kind regards

Rio

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating site]

Hello im emerald from Accra Gh. Will  be moving to North Carolina high point in June and need to make some friends.

hi,
My name is Sharon, my husband is Sam. We are going to visit the Ukraine in 2017. We are from Shelton, CT. USA
We both garden. We plan on retiring over there. I am not really happy about the united states of america. I am
looking forward to make Ukrainian friends. I am Ukrainian descent. Any information is helpful.
                                                                                             thanks.
                                                                               Sharon and Sam

i'd love to chat with you we will see what will happen there it is my skype (aldo.santini) add me we will get to know each others

I live in Kharkov. Nice to meet you...

irynalight wrote:

My name is Irena and I am from Kiev!

I like travelling, dancing, music.

I will be back in Kiev this summer.  I live in Odessa.

Wayne

hi,
my name is Sharon and my husband is Sam. We're from Shelton, Connecticut and plan on visiting in the summer
of 2017. We plan on staying in Odessa for a month, then taking a river cruise to Kiev, then taking a train to Prague.
Eventually I plan on retiring in the Ukraine with my Sam (in 2020). Please write me back any and all information is
good. If you're wondering why I'm of Ukranian descent. My maternal grandparents were from Galicia. Galicia was between Poland and the Ukraine. Please write me.
                                                             your good friend Sharon and Sam

Hi there, I'm Stefania from Italy&Donetsk. I'm also new in town and would love to meet new friends, especially locals to share some time with! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Stef

welcome back Stefania.

Hello !!
I am from the San Francisco bay area " Vallejo" Home of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I will be traveling to visit Ukraine  in August (2-8-2014 to 16-8-2014) I have no clue where to start but a decent hotel close to airport first and find my way around the city, get my settled for a day and find a better hotel closer to the heart of Kiev .
Any suggestions??
Fred H.

B29fred wrote:

Hello !!
I am from the San Francisco bay area " Vallejo" Home of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I will be traveling to visit Ukraine  in August (2-8-2014 to 16-8-2014) I have no clue where to start but a decent hotel close to airport first and find my way around the city, get my settled for a day and find a better hotel closer to the heart of Kiev .
Any suggestions??
Fred H.

You better book an apartment or a hotel in Kiev from the beggining. I have used one company a few times. Their charged around USD 60 per day for a nice apartment. I can give you their contacts if you like.

Hi,my name is Nadia^^

Hello to everyone! :)

Hi, Good Morning,...My name is Maddah...how is the life there in Kiev.....hope u doing well....