Leave work - Iqama valid

Hi,

I need your help regarding... me and family visa.

My project contract will be end in 19 May and my iqama is valid till 28 July 2013. I dont want to extend - renewal my contact with present company. Company dont have any object i can stay here till 27 July 2013, i will get Final Exit.

1) Can i stay till 26 July here ?
2) How can they get exit visa or entry visa ?

even i dont work with my present company.

2) 1st June visit my family (Wife & Kids) KSA on singel entry visa. There Iqama is valid 20 Sept 2013. Air Ticket is already booked for them.

My plan is efter my contact is finished, i want to spend a couple of months with them in KSA. Kids visit on there summer vacation. There last visit they got re-entry visa from my company, when my contact is finised, Company can't provied exit visa family.

Can it possible for stay them ? My wish is to stay here till July month and spend time here and there and i have sufficent budget for that.

Please advise for me and let me know if you have any question.
Dude (:

stockholmpost wrote:

Hi,

I need your help regarding... me and family visa.

My project contract will be end in 19 May and my iqama is valid till 28 July 2013. I dont want to extend - renewal my contact with present company. Company dont have any object i can stay here till 27 July 2013, i will get Final Exit.

1) Can i stay till 26 July here ?
2) How can they get exit visa or entry visa ?

even i dont work with my present company.

2) 1st June visit my family (Wife & Kids) KSA on singel entry visa. There Iqama is valid 20 Sept 2013. Air Ticket is already booked for them.

My plan is efter my contact is finished, i want to spend a couple of months with them in KSA. Kids visit on there summer vacation. There last visit they got re-entry visa from my company, when my contact is finised, Company can't provied exit visa family.

Can it possible for stay them ? My wish is to stay here till July month and spend time here and there and i have sufficent budget for that.

Please advise for me and let me know if you have any question.
Dude (:

If your company is giving you final exit and if this is what you want then note that you can stay for at least a month more after the final exit is stamped in your passport.

Your family will also get the exit, so let them come by 1 June and then by end of July (say by 25) you get final exit and then you all have time till 29 Aug till you leave.

First: I truly appreciate your time and write on my query. I am very much thankfull to you.

Yes, i'm leaving company on final exit and my company willing to give me.

The problem is that i don't want go back efter leaving my company i.e. 19 May. I want to be here efter like 40 - 45 days, at the same time my family visit here.

My family left Riyadh on singel entry visa and they can come back easly. without any issue

I have to apply new final exit in July month for me and my family also, becouse my Iqama going to expired in July month.

I am worried about only, Can my company provide final exit to my family in july month? family Iqama expired in Sept month 2013.

All i want i.e. i want to stay with my family 2 months here efter i leave my company.

Is this going to make any trouble for me or family ? when we face imigration - airport ?

After that i want to leave KSA without any problem for me or family.

Thank you
Paris/France

If your company is giving you final exit and if this is what you want then note that you can stay for at least a month more after the final exit is stamped in your passport.

Your family will also get the exit, so let them come by 1 June and then by end of July (say by 25) you get final exit and then you all have time till 29 Aug till you leave.

I dont have much Info about your issues, But I know this much the Penalty is very high if something goes wrong with the exit date. Somewhere around 10K SAR. And also that would be Ramadan time and things would get really very slow, so tread with Cautious !! :|

It does not matter when your family's iqama expires, they can get final exit when you request it.

After the final exit you have a max period of 30 days , where you still can stay in the country. So plan your final exit request accordingly.

I want to thanks all of you who answer my question. Great appericiate. Bye KSA

Hope things worked out well for you, good luck and take care.

I got separated with my wife while my family was on exit-entry visa. is it possible for me get another new family visa for new wife here in kingdom from jawazat. wat paper do i have to submit there.

one more question can i transfer my sponsorship to anther company while my family is on exit-reentry.

salman_vp wrote:

I got separated with my wife while my family was on exit-entry visa. is it possible for me get another new family visa for new wife here in kingdom from jawazat. wat paper do i have to submit there.

one more question can i transfer my sponsorship to anther company while my family is on exit-reentry.

You have to first give exit to the first wife and then apply new for a family visa with the new wife's details and you need not have your wife present here for sponsorship transfer.

my family exit - re entry visa expired(previous wife)  ...can i apply for new family visa for my new wife...plz let me know

i want to know that my iqama has 70 days validity left i want to go home for yearly vacations of 45 days on exit reentry visa some friends told me that u r iqama must have a validity of at least 3 months before getting exit reentry visa while some friends told me that u can go for 45 days there is no need of validity of 90 days is this true i m confused in this situatuion plz guide me

adilaziz83 wrote:

i want to know that my iqama has 70 days validity left i want to go home for yearly vacations of 45 days on exit reentry visa some friends told me that u r iqama must have a validity of at least 3 months before getting exit reentry visa while some friends told me that u can go for 45 days there is no need of validity of 90 days is this true i m confused in this situatuion plz guide me

You can get ERE, for at least 60 days since there is 10 more days validity. But better to travel and come back early in order to avoid any mishaps arising due to expired visa.