I am interested in coming closer to Colombo

Hey

I am a 28 year old girl from Sweden who will be in SL for some months. I am currenlty living in Moratuwa and I am interested in coming closer to Colombo. If anyone is interested in a flatmate, please let me know.

Best regards
Rosita

Hello Rosita.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Colombo forum.

Concerning the flatmate, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Colombo section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI Rosita,

I am based in Colombo.. I think Its a bit expensive over here, than Moratuwa comparing living costs. Can u elaborate a bit with what really u r looking forward in Colombo ..  If its an accommodation unit, you can gran a Sunday observer and check out for vacant flats / rooms etc..

Thank you

Adeel

Hi,

We have a Big house in Battaramulla and could consider with my wife to share it with a clean and nice person.
Kind regards
Francois

hi,
have u found anyone ...
i'm intersted, wats the budget u r looking for?

[Moderated: Please communicate via private messages]

Rolie, Have u found any place yet? My friend who studied in France, speaks French and Good English is seeking a flat mate to go for shared condo within Colombo... If interested, please drop a PM here...

Thanks,
Zee

[Moderated: Please use your PM]

hai rosita, i am kasun from sri lanka. i like to be friend of you. Sri lanka is a very beautiful country and very good to visit. so i am waiting for a reply from you. TC. Bye................................. :)

kasunsudeep wrote:

hai rosita, i am kasun from sri lanka. i like to be friend of you. Sri lanka is a very beautiful country and very good to visit. so i am waiting for a reply from you. TC. Bye................................. :)

Hi Kasun,
Welcome  to expat.blog.
Please give some introduction of yourself for others to know you!
Regards.
Mal