I would like to be involved in a re-building project in Haiti.

Randal Wagler
5984 Judd Falls Rd W
Lake Worth, FL 33463
(561)201-5565
[email protected]

As you can see from this summery, I am very well qualified to do so:
·        24 years in all purpose construction in the Palm Beach County, Fl. area, both Residential and Commercial.
·        Ran my own Sub-Contractor crew (Concrete Form Work) for 10 years.
·        For the last 6 years I've been supervising construction crews.
·        Military Veteran.
·        I speak fluent Creole and French.
·        Lived until I was 16 years old in Haiti where my parents were missionaries.
·        For the past 5 years I have been coordinating the logistics and the building of Schools and Clinics for a 
          Non-Profit group in Northern Haiti.

Work Experience
2004-2008
Concrete Contractors of Boca Raton (561)722-3263
PO Box 11599 Boca Raton, FL
Supervised crews for Commercial Contractors

2002-2004
David Thyng LLC (561)239-8483
108 Forester CT Wellington, FL 33414
Supervised crew of Residential Builder

1992-2002
Flying W Construction (561)201-5565
5984 Judd Falls Rd W, Lake Worth, FL 33463
Ran my own Sub-Contractor crew mainly forming and placing concrete, we also built several Residential shells

Education
Associate Degree Business Management

Membership
Board Member Living Water International

Hi Randal! Have you tried the Haiti classifieds.
Good luck

I have an humaniterian organization in haiti(APHU)
His role is to help needy children and families by sponsorship feeding  &housing project .i have a land at debussy i need people to involve in this humaniterian for reliefing the poorest in haiti
hope to hear from you Randy

Hi Desir,

I'm a kindergarten teacher, fluent in English and French.  I'm looking for accomodations and visa set up before I go to Haiti.  I would be happy to volunteer if I can get accomodation.  I can provide my own health insurance.  Can you tell me more about your organization? What is the exact job description?  I would like to help orphaned children and remain safe.

Desir72 I just sent you an email.

@randywag Hello,  How are you going ? I want to talk with you about of your organisation or some project of business

Please when you see the message, write me back

Hello Dachely Romain73,

It's been 12 years that the OP opened this topic and he is no longer on the website.

Please post only on recent threads of the forum or open your new topic on the Haiti forum to gather information from active members.

Best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed