Moving from KSA to UAE on final exit

Hi can anyone  guide me. I am going on a final exit this month of May with my wife and son. We plan to move from KSA directly to UAE.  Also i have arranged visit visa for us,  then eventually look for a job there.

Now i want to know if it is possible to go directly to UAE without going back to my home country in Philippines?

Do the Saudi government allow that?

Thanks.

abyishot wrote:

Hi can anyone  guide me. I am going on a final exit this month of May with my wife and son. We plan to move from KSA directly to UAE.  Also i have arranged visit visa for us,  then eventually look for a job there.

Now i want to know if it is possible to go directly to UAE without going back to my home country in Philippines?

Do the Saudi government allow that?

Thanks.

Once you have final exit in your passport, you only need to exit KSA, the govt does not care as to where you go , as long as its outside KSA.

So if you have a visa ready in UAE and you have final exit from KSA, you can directly go to UAE.

For any country they dosent care where you are going, they only care weather you are leaving their country or not.

For entering into some countries, sometimes it matters from where you are coming. For exit no problem.

Have a good time. Good luck for your job in UAE.

Thank you very much for the infos HRGuru and suribhai.

Cheers! :)