Help me move back home

Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate your help because i'm a Jamaican living in France since 1984 and now i'm thinking on going back home this year.

I still have the Jamaican nationality & pasport.
I know i'd firstly need to get papers together and find a steady job.
I will be staying by a relative to start with.

I have a higher technican certificate as a bilingual executive assistant French/English and have a 10 yr experience. I would like to work in tourism or anyother.

Can you please quide me step by step?

Thanks,

Rosie1968

Hello Rosie1968. :)

In meantime, maybe you could post an advert in the Jobs in Jamaica section. It can be useful.

Hope other members will provide some useful informations.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Hi Rosie ,

Tourism in Jamaica might be a good fit for you start sending out some resumes to the properties out here

Thanks for answering, do you have any tips for me??? Whatever you have will be a great help.

Thanks again,

Rosie

Well I used to work in tourism so I will look around and see whats up in that area ok . I closed my business last year so I am trying to figure out whats next. Jamaica like anywhere else is in a slump so we all have to look around and be smart. I used to work with Superclubs, is French your only other language?

Thanks for your quick answer. I only speak English, French & the Jamaican patois of course.

Where are you living and since when? Tell me about your experience.

Glad to hear from you,

Rosie
PS: you can e-mail me in private if you wish.

Hi Rosie
Are you interested in a fundraising job? Send me message..

Hi VBCC_5Cubed,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Social jobs in Jamaica section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.