Appartment in Safaga

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me an agency or something which I can contact to find an appartment in Safaga?

Thanks,

Cheers.

Hello SarahZiane. :)

This page could help perhaps: Real estate agencies in Hurghada.

To note that you have also at your disposal the Housing in Hurghada section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

There is a forum for property owners: http://webworldproperty.com/egypt-prope … 32407.html

Merci Aurélie!! :-)

Hi Geely,
I found the website already yesterday...will have a look again...hope I will find something...Thanks!!

if u need any help i am living in hurghada i can find a good thing and e-mail you with it

Hi Sarah,

I am based in Safaga and people do not rent out flats through estate agents here.

You have to ask bawab (caretaker) if there is an empty flat for rent. Locals in Safaga are a bit weary of foreigners, and those willing to rent a flat to 'strangers' can be counted on a hand.

The number of furnished flats are also limited. Are you looking to stay for an holiday or long term?
You can expect to pay between 1000 to 2000 EGP per month for a short-term, furnished accommodation, and between 500 to 800 for 1 year rental, unfurnished, btu the landlord will not give you such rates unless you have 1 year visa at least. 

I see from your profile that you are looking for work in Egypt, but I have to advise you that there is no work in Safaga. There are a few hotels 8 km from here and that's it.

So, despite being cheaper in terms of rent, you might finding yourself with other kind of difficulties.
For instance, depending on your religious background, you might find it easier or more difficult to live in Safaga. It is a typical egyptian town with a much stronger islamic character comparing to hurghada. You won't find any expatriate basically except some divers, myself and other 2 converts.

If you need any help moving to Safaga, I'll see what I can do, but I invite everybody to reflect or find more info about the place they are going. I got the impression, by reading this blog, that some people are attracted by certain sea destination, without making a proper plan or evaluating work possibilities.

hi sara thanks for add and if u need any help in cairo contact me  . mohamed