Making new friends or start a friends group

I wanna make new real friends, male or female, i'm a straight guy i love rock music, watch movies, go out for a drink, ride a bicycle, and so on, there's a lot of people in this town that wan't to make new friends and we could start here, in other parts of the glob people of expat join to meet and drinks how we could do the same? sometimes in some post this look like an online dating, there's a lot of sites for that. If anyone want to join (once again, male or female) to go see a movie or drink post it something.

I'm 26 years old and my background is Portuguese and i was raised in Europe.

PS: i don't care about age or your job, friendship don't have to be in function of the job of other, but in values honesty.

let's start a real group of friends.

Hello CarlMac. :)

Maybe you could organize an Expat.com meet up.
What do you think?

Thank you,
Aurélie

is not a bad ideia, but, for that people as to join, i seen one attempt of a expat meetup and there wasn't many people interested in join

Hi Carl

I had some problems making friends too here but it's funny so many people complain about same problems. By now, I know where to find people with common interests. I can introduce you to a group if you want.

thank you, that it will be awesome

Hi CarlMac,

This is jaswanth, i am an indian, currently working in Malaysia ? and trying hard to come Canada, wanna be your friend, may i ? :-)

jaswanthca wrote:

Hi CarlMac,

This is jaswanth, i am an indian, currently working in Malaysia ? and trying hard to come Canada, wanna be your friend, may i ? :-)

of course you can

hi
i am newcomer too
i am from Algeria
i live in duffrin
we can meet each other to discus
thank you

bilalst wrote:

hi
i am newcomer too
i am from Algeria
i live in duffrin
we can meet each other to discus
thank you

well nice surprise, you live in Dufferin and i on college and dufferin :)

Thank you
i sent message to you

Hi, could i be your friend ? are u in Toronto now ? I will be there next couple months.

Cheers ! ^_^

Hi Carl, if you want to organize Expat.com meet up, I am very much in. And Nazia could you please introduce me too in that social group that you mentioned here?

Thanks.

nizy5 wrote:

Hi, could i be your friend ? are u in Toronto now ? I will be there next couple months.

Cheers ! ^_^

Hi, yes I'm still in Toronto, i love this city so much that maybe I'm gonna stay here for the rest of my life.

See you soon

A.21may wrote:

Hi Carl, if you want to organize Expat.com meet up, I am very much in. And Nazia could you please introduce me too in that social group that you mentioned here?

Thanks.

Hell so far is not been easy to make friends here, the only friend i made was a Greek guy and we go for coffee a few times, because he lives outside Toronto and because i live in Downtown Toronto it's he doesn't like to drive until here.

Any ideas I'm in.

Thanks

Ok Carl,  since you have started this thread, why don't you fix a date (may be in 2 weeks so that people can have time to plan) and a place, then ask the founders/moderators of this group to send msg to every member of Toronto forum and then lets see how many people respond. If it is even 2/3 people, it's fine. Once we start something, other people will eventually join.

Many people don't visit this blog regularly, if the moderator sends personal message then they will notice.

Hope to see you guys in Toronto ;)