Filipino Female looking for Receptionist/ Secretarial job in Jeddah

eager to work as soon as possible. have a transferable iqama.

Hi Melanie, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Jeddah, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

[Moderated :offtopic: ]

call me at 0504609312 or email me [email protected]
If you are still looking for a job
Enas

enashashani wrote:

call me at 0504609312 or email me [email protected]
If you are still looking for a job
Enas

Hi. Can you help me too. Im also looking for a job. Thanks.

Hello Enas,

Could you please post your advert with more details on the jobs in Jeddah section?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi im searching for a job in jeddah that will qualified my finished course , Ab major in english. Pls someone's help me . Here's my contact no. +639156195905... Im from Philippines. 31 of ages. Hope i can find soon ....

Hai
We do have some opening pls drope your resume to
[email protected]
Good luck

Hi latheefshan,

It might be of great help if you post these opening in the Jobs in Jeddah with description of the jobs. ;)

Regards,

David.

[Moderated: please post in jobs section pls]

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : drop your advert in the jobs section pls
melanie0818 wrote:

eager to work as soon as possible. have a transferable iqama.

Hi,
Main time,just apply any job aside from the prefer one..Other wise you can apply or search some website in the internet in order to utilize you remaining time.
Good luck!
Daniel-Jeddah

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please for jobs related purposes, drop an advert in the Jobs in Jeddah section. Thanks

Hi im clelxy..i want to apply for a job in jeddah or riyadh in a hotel or hospital crew i want a one day dayoff can u pls help..my contract will end in my current employer in feb.2016..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid sharing email address on the forum please. For any vacancies, please drop relevant advert in Jobs section of the site