Where i can hang out with friend in Phu My Hung for have a drink?

Hi guys,
Does anybody know any place where we can hang out with friend for have a drink in Phu My Hung, dist 7? Thanks

Welcome to Expat.com Roxane!

A little introduction to start?;)

Harmonie.

Try The Tavern

There are several coffee shops around Hung Gia 2 & Hung Gia 5 but I don't know whether that is your taste or not :p . Anyway , hope u guys can find a nice place soon.
Regards,

Hi,

there are lot of place near sky garden in dist 7 phu my hung

roxanne, try these ...banana pub, maia lounge,white house, monopoly, tavern, peaches, buckets...

you can also try wonderland during daytime, its somewhat unusual and its very cool :)

Hi Roxane serra!
Let go to Bui Bang Doan st, Phu My Hung area, District 7 ... Have A lot of Coffee shop, Restaurant ... you can drink everything you wants!
Cheers!

i am living there. i will help you hang out with you. contact with me to 0907825945

You can try banana bar at Parkview on Nguyen Duc Canh street

Hi everybody, thank a lot for all recommend, I m going to try one by one, last Friday we went to Ruby Soho bar in Sky Garden (Pham van nghi street) near Vedgy shop, its very special place, I think the owner is artist or maybe he work in animation studio. It was fantastic with live music and warm atmosphere, cold beer, they made good Mojito with dark rum :)
My cousin and I plane to return to Ruby Soho this weekend for enjoy live music :)
Chees

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi.
You should try The Tavern pub which a lot of expat there. They sever good food . Live sport with big screen. Live music at weekend. The address :  The Tavern .R2-24 hung gia 3. Bui bang doan street. Phu my hung . Dist 7. Phone number: [moderated: no phone number pls]

Any coffee shop which you see PhuMyHung. They are all good. If you like i will hang out with you. Call me [moderated: no phone number pls]