Puppies

Hi all,

My wife , 5 year old son and I moved to Dominica from the U.S a month ago. We are wondering about the possibility of finding large breed female puppies on the island. We are not particular about the breed. We have tried Petland in Roseau without any success. The dogs we were scheduled to buy it turns out have parvo.
Any ideas about where to look or who to speak with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help and we hope you're all having a wonderful week.

Welcome to the forum jrmob1968!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Harmonie.

Hello,

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Dominica in the future. We would love to hear about your experiences as new arrivals. We will be on the island for two weeks in April researching the life and living there. We will also want to get a dog if we move there.
We hope to hear from you.

All the best,

James & Monica.

You might check with Steven and Sandra Witcher at Coffee River Cottages up near Marigot.  When we stayed with them last year they had a Ridgeback and might know where to get another.  If you do contact them, tell them Kevin and Amanda Brown said Hello!  Good Luck!

There is a vet's office on Corn Wall St in Roseau.  When I go in there, I see flyers for puppies.  You could try there.