Calling all Lebanese in Nigeria!

Hello to all Lebanese in Nigeria,

My name is Clarissa Hanna, I am Lebanese and I live in Zahle. I am doing a research on Lebanese emigrants in Nigeria.
I was wondering if you can help me, this will only take a few minutes of your time.
Can you direct me to lebanese groups that Lebanese in Nigeria are involved in. Whether its religious or cultural.
And any information I should know about Lebanese emigrants in Nigeria. For example, which field of work do most lebanese work in.
I do need statistics too, if you know of any sites I can visit to know more about this. For example the number of lebanese churches in Abuja or number of Lebanese restaurants.

Thank you for your time and effort,
Clarissa

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Clarissa!

Your post has been moved to the Nigeria forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

HI clarissahanna,

Do you want to do it online ? or you are in ABuja physically ?

if you are in Abuja, you can visit a super market Amigo and you will find reference and contacts for Lebanese, Amigo is owned by Lebanese people.

Fawwad

Hello Fawwad,

Thank you for your reply!

We want to gather as much information we can about Lebanese in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt and Ibadan) and then go to Nigeria and film the episodes.

We are looking for anyone prominent or not there that has lived in Nigeria for more than 10 years (the longer the better).

Do you the exact address of Amigo Market in Abuja?

And if you know of anyone or any place Lebanese please let me know. Whether they own hotels, restaurants.... or just has been living there for so long (2nd, 3rd generation..)

Anything can help Fawwad!
They can contact me by email: [email protected]

Thanks again,
Clarissa Hanna

Dear Hanna,

Please check below address for Amigo Super market.
Amigo Plaza & Supermarket
Plot 1023, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
+234 813 026 6343 ‎

There is a company working in Nigeria with Name Triacta, they have Lebanese working or i think its owned by Lebanese.
so, can find your required material from them as well.

for any further assistance, i can be reach on facebook as fawwad hussaini or sfh_8000 hotmail.com

Yes, i recall, There is one good Lebanese Resturant in Kaduna Byblos. run by Lebanese Man.

Thanks
Fawwad

Dear Clarissa,

Can u please give us an update about your project.

Regards

esalloum wrote:

Dear Clarissa,

Can u please give us an update about your project.

Regards

Please note that you have posted on a 2 year old inactive thread and will probably not get a reply....... :(