Good recruitment agencies in Mauritius

We are a small family who are really keen to move to Mauritius. Can anyone recommendany good agencies to use, I am struggling !!

Thanks

Iam graduate from Pune, looking forward to settle in mauri,
help us by sending positive response.

Dear Sharon and Rajesh

It's good to go through Recruitment Agencies for your search of a job, though the recruitment process is not quite the same in Mauritius.

I would advise that you indicate your field of expertise and from there I could indicate your chances of getting some job here!

Regards

Vayid

Hi Rajesh and Sushma,

kasa Kai and Jai Maharastra!!!!

Please go thru the previous posts and you will see some job sites mentioned there. Many Mauritians have studied in Pune and I sure some one will help you out.There is a big Marathi Mandal in Mauritius and they also show marathi serial and Movies on the local MBC channels once a week.

I plan to sell my house in Goa and buy one in Pune. I hope you can PM me your advise on that.

Cheers

Terence

jeenwal.rajesh wrote:

Iam graduate from Pune, looking forward to settle in mauri,
help us by sending positive response.

My wife is Indian from South Africa and I'm from America. We've been living in Mauritius for 2 years.[moderated: advertisement is not allowed]

Thanks, Paul & Mala

Hi Vayid

Thanks for your message. I am an ACCA qualified accountant with 13 years experience working offshore in Jersey and Guernsey. I have worked both in trust and company and private equity environments at senior management and director level.

Kind regards
Sharon

Sharon
With your level of experience, you may want to try and contact some of the offshore management companies directly, as they do sometimes recruit experienced people without necessarily advertising the posts. I rarely see good jobs for experience people being advertised in the various job websites.
Just do a google search and you will find plenty of contacts.
Good luck
Mark

I studied Food and consumer sciences and have 5 years experience, 3 of wich was in the liqour industry and 2 in the hospitality industry.  my boyfriend is a qualified civil/structural engineer with 5 years experience.  We would love to move to Mauritius. 

Anyone with advice please let me know,

René (Cape Town)

I am looking for a job in the HR field..

Try jobsite.mu.It might be helful.

Cheers

Alisa

hi guys,

better you deal with recruitment offices, they can either direct you to proper jobs/deals that are not availalble online:

myjob.mu
Email:    [email protected]
Phone:    (+230) 208 2526

maujobs.intnet.mu
email: [email protected]
phone:(+230) 4675450

I am a doctor in south africa with experience in HIV, Diving and travel medicine and would like to move to mauritius. Are there any agencies i should be consulting or private medical recruitment groups? Any advice welcomed.

Hello,

Check this: businessdirectory.mu

Hi My name is Ayan Bhattacharya working in Oberoi Group of hotels. Please help we with some good recruitment agencies who deals with hospitality jobs?

Hi and welcome on board Ayan Bhattacharya!

Are you looking in Mauritius?
I think the best agencies have already been mentionned in this thread :/

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand

there are chance of getting job
visit leexpress.mu
lematinal.mu
myjob.mu
3wjob.mu

hi,

check vacancies @ Mauritian government job initiatives database-all jobs

nice D
islander.

Hi,

Keep trying and I am sure you will find something.

All the best!!!

Terence

aaqarshaiyyar wrote:

Hi,

I am Aaqarsh Aiyyar from Chennai, India. I had been to Mauritius for my honeymoon last May. I love this place and want to settle down here with my parents and wife. I am a content quality professional with Engineering and International Business educational background. It would be really nice if someone can suggest me ways to find a job in Mauritius. Thanks in advance.

I've already applied on three online job sites, without much luck.

If you had success using a recruitment agency in Mauritius please let me know

Hello spaldingju and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is dated 2011. :)
Do not hesitate to start a new one on the Mauritius forum with your questions.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I want to do  job in Maritius

hai dears..........
      my name is joji mathai, from kerala, india, i need a job in mauritius, pls help me.......... pls contract me...... +918547716392

Hi RAVINDRA TRIVEDI, jojimathai007,

Can you please give us more information about the kind of job you are looking for. This might help us to guide you in through your search. :)

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: no free ads please + register in the business directory]

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Mauritius section}
I have already posted my online resume at www.expat-blog .com/en/jobs/Africa/Mauritius/}jobs in Mauritius{/Url}section} At present working in Jeddah Saudi.
I'm interested to live and work in Mauritius. I'm just waiting for job offer from Mauritius.
Regards.
Isaac

Hi Ayan

In the end what recruitment agencies did you use?

Kind Regards

Carla van Wyk

Hi Carla,

are you looking for a job or recruiting professionals ?

Hi j thank you so much for your reply. We looking for jobs. One junior chemical engineering position and one executive assistant position in financial sector

@ carlatanya: Please browse through the list of jobs in Mauritius and post your CV in the sector which suits you the best :)

@Hasnaa Thank you so much but Id like to see some jobs and actually have some recruitment agents to market my cv.  Please let me know of a recruitment agent that you might know of that is great at their job.

@ carlatanya: You can have a look at the list of recruitment agencies in Mauritius then :)

Hello,
I am also interested to move mauritius.

I have experinece of more than 10 years in sales and marketing ( retail, consumer durables and pharma )
please suggest if any good opportunity.

Dear's
  I am Isaac from India working in Jeddah Saudi in Quality Control inspection. I would like to live & work in Mauritius,  I put my online resume at expat-blog.com. Please suggest me & help me to get the good job.
Regards.
Isaac

Hello ther,

I am a Master Degree holder looking for job opportunity (HR Recruitment) in Mauritius. I have 10 years of experience in recruitment (7 years in Abu Dhabi, UAE). Really appreciate if any one could help me out in finding a right job.

Regards
Girish

@ Girish > please note that it is most advised that you post your CV here : Business services jobs in Mauritius.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am b com
I will come in job
I interest job in any work etc( marketing, account,laber work,driving 4 Weller