Need help evaluating offer as I am planning to Santiago

Hi All,

As part of a new offer I need to move to Chile. So, I wanted to check with someone who is already in Santiago - on below items. Please hlep.

1. How much can we save in INR at an aveage (I am a bachelor) with offer of 14,30,000 pesos per month

2. How is wheater conditions and about how people over there recieve

any other information which I need to know before I fly there please help me.

Thanks,
- Arun

Hello Arun.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Meanwhile, do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Santiago forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi,  the offer is for 14,300,000? or 1,430,000??

Hi Arun

What is INR??

1,430,000 CLP salary before or after taxs? If is after taxs, for a single, is pretty good money. Do you know about the additional benefits that your employer offers to you ?.

The level of savings you achieve also depends on the costs you have to do to live in Santiago. The differences are very important depending on the neighborhood you choose, where you buy your food and clothing and in general, the lifestyle that you choose.

About Wheater ?

Spring (September to November); Temperature are between 28 Celcius degree (max) and 10 Celcius degrees ( min).
Summer (December to February); Temperature are between 32 Celcius degree (max) and 14 Celcius degrees ( min).
Fall (March to May); Temperature are between 26 Celcius degree (max) and 12 Celcius degrees ( min).
Winter (June to August) Temperature are between 15 Celcius degree (max) and -1 Celcius degrees (min)

People welcomes you warmly

I hope I have been helpful. If you need more info let me know.

Regards

Raul R.