BBQ Grill

Anyone know where I can buy BBQ Grill in HCMC? Will also consider 2nd hand if they are in good condition.

Most of the ones you will find are made from stainless steel. I'm sure that you have seen shops with lots of metal racks and pots and things like that outside. These places usually have BBQs or can show you where to find one.

Small ones can be found in supermarkets. You can buy large ones in small shops selling stainless steel along some market places.

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

Hi Gavin,

Do you have charcoal grills or just gas?

Thanks

[moderated: please register your company in the business directory]

Our friends bought us a charcoal grill at Maximark (on 3 Thang 2 but this store has a few other locations). It is not huge but has a lid and looks like something I could get back in the states...like a little Weber grill if that helps. I think it was about $10-15 USD. It works great! You can get charcoal super cheap at the market. We bought from the Tan Dinh one as it was right down the street from us (Hai Ba Trung not sure of the number but I'd say around 300). Good luck and happy grilling!

MTinHCMC wrote:

Our friends bought us a charcoal grill at Maximark (on 3 Thang 2 but this store has a few other locations). It is not huge but has a lid and looks like something I could get back in the states...like a little Weber grill if that helps. I think it was about $10-15 USD. It works great! You can get charcoal super cheap at the market. We bought from the Tan Dinh one as it was right down the street from us (Hai Ba Trung not sure of the number but I'd say around 300). Good luck and happy grilling!

Thanks MtinHCMC, a small weber is exactly what I'm looking for; they're the best!

Jerry

Gavin, I will def look at the products you carry - Thanks

There are many gas-powered Hibachi-type grills here.

I had my own made, from Inox/Stainless Steel, for under $20 equivalent. Hangs on/attaches to the balcony railings.

One-piece food holder, a whiz to clean.

How did you go Jerry?

Gavin

Good morning all,

Arrived few monthes ago, I wonder to know where to find this gas grill mr Jaicht ?
Considering the post is quite old now, and seeing how fast moving is this country, any update would be great ...

A bunch of thanks to whom is going to give a hand.

Cheers,

Olivier

Olivier,

Jaitch has apparently been banned from ExpatBlog now. I can't mention my company here, it's against the rules, bur if you Google gas bbq saigon you will find what you're looking for.

Regards,
Gavin