PIH --enlighten me anyone....

i am a registered nurse here in the philippines and would like to know any info regarding Pacific International Hospital.
I got an offer and i'm a little confused right now since I've read some posts regarding the PIH issues. I've read recently that it was already ceased. hence, i am still looking for more updates regarding that matter. or if anyone could inform me how is it nowadays. I would also like to know how's life in PNG. thank you folks for ur time. would appreciate any reply either here or privately. =)

Hi. My family and I were in Port Moresby in January 2013. We visited PIH. It has not ceased. Infact it had expanded ie. PIH had taken over one of the other private hospital that we were familiar with. I think they are short of staff, service is very slow. We had to wait for hours to be served. I believe people like you will make a difference. Good luck.

PIH is good, they have branch in Vision City, Port Moresby. Lots of filipinos here too, so no worries, we have Filipino Association of Papua New Guinea (FAPNG) to support you. Although not a member but they are well kmown in POM.

PIH is the leading Private Health care provider in PNG. As such it has its own 'corporate enemies' who are hell bent on discrediting it.

The best information you will get is from the Management of the hospital who's address, I believe is in your possession.

Good luck.

Dr. Peter Wi