Playin basketball in Antwerp

Hi All,

I am moving to Antwerp this week and looking for a indoor court to play basketball occasionally. Do you have an idea?

Best,
Akin

All basketball clubs in Antwerpen province. You'll have to look up addresses yourself.
http://www.vlaamsebasketballiga.be/antw … ites-clubs

Hi schoolmum,

Thanks for the answer. Actually, I am not looking for a professional team right now. A place to play just to entertain myself time to time. Maybe a court to be rented by a group of people or an advanced basketball course to play with other guys.

Those are not professional teams!

Oh, that's good then. I will check them. Thanks again.

Hi Impayatoy,

Have you found any basketball games? I am also new here in Antwerp and looking to play a game of basketball and meet new friends.

Hi Izar,

Yes,  have found an amateur club first but then the season was completed. Now, I play in the street with people in different level . The place is very near to Roosenplaats. I am not sure if i pronounced it exactly but there is a street market on the basketball court on weekends. Ask local people, I am sure they will help you find the place.

That's great..

But couldn't find the place in the map. Any popular location near by the court?

Thanks..

there are basket courts everywhere in the centre (sint andries, veemarkt, voetgangerstunnel,..)

!!!

Hi viva79,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you for the sharing of information :top:

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi, any basketball outdoor courts near ibis budget Antwerpen Port?

I saw half court once near the park once, while driving to the hotel but forgot the location.

I will check those amateur teams mentioned before.

I am free on this Saturday and Sunday, gladly play some pickup game or a shootout.

[link moderated]

Hello Jakub,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that none of the members present on this discussion is still active.

If you want to join a basketball team, you can drop an advert on Antwerp classifieds> Activities> Sport partners.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed