Organic fruits and vegetables in Agadir?plz help

Hey everyone

Does anyone knows where can I get organically grown vegetables and fruits in Agadir?its hard to find here unlike the UK considering that most of the Organic vegetables and fruits in big supermarkets in the UK like Sainsburys come from Morocco!
Your help will be highly appreciated

Cheers

I personally thought everything was organic as it comes?

Try jet saken. Salam.

Lots of shops there

Agadir is one of the biggest exporters of fruits and vegetables and herbs to Europ ,they have to use chemicals and other rubbish to maintain such a business so nothing is organic unless its certified and from someone u can TRUST, for the local consumption they use some types of pesticides that are not approved by the EU so it's even worst.
I know there are fruits and vegetables shops everywhere but even in Marjane you can't find an organic section !
Will be good of someone has any tip or knows a local organic farm.

Hi,
Of course there are saine and biologique farmes producing vegetables and fruits y're asquing for, but must they exporte all thiere  products, only few people should then know about the matter.
I'll ask around and let you know.

Y're Welcome

M'barèk from Agadir

N.B. : Sorry for my english level, here we're using berber, arabic and french.

have u tried to visit souq l7ad . i think there are some sellers who buy organic vegetables

Salam Moroccan1
They don't have organic or bio vegetables in souk lhad and even if they tell you they are it will be hard to trust them unless you know some farm and you know who they supply to,rak 3arf am kayn te9a hhhhh

ami.mbarek wrote:

Hi,
Of course there are saine and biologique farmes producing vegetables and fruits y're asquing for, but must they exporte all thiere  products, only few people should then know about the matter.
I'll ask around and let you know.

Y're Welcome

M'barèk from Agadir

N.B. : Sorry for my english level, here we're using berber, arabic and french.

Thanks mbark let me know if you have any news I also do speak French and Arabic so u can inbox me in French thanks

Hehehehehe 3andak l7a9 . Moroccans . I don't know you may find it in asouq Salam but I am not sure if it is organic .

Hi Sarasmum
try the "Entre Chien et Chat" shop, between "Marché de Talborjt" and "Carrefour Market". They used to sell "panier bio" once a week or smth like that.

Hi Sarasmum,

Eternelle.moi is right, there is a "panier bio" (organic fruits and vegeteables basket) at the shop "entre chiens et chats". check the link for the exact location
http://www.entre-chiens-et-chats-agadir.com/contact/.

i was told there is also a farm selling organic f&v, will send you the phone number in a private mail. but i'm not sure she speaks english?

Good luck!

iwa 3la had lhssab diri la ferme dyallak o thanay zar3i fiha kolchi bach trtahi o thanay

@ public_wolf, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie

Hi eternelle.moi

Thanks a lot for the info I will def go and ask just hoping it won't be over priced!

bora45 wrote:

Hi Sarasmum,

Eternelle.moi is right, there is a "panier bio" (organic fruits and vegeteables basket) at the shop "entre chiens et chats". check the link for the exact location
http://www.entre-chiens-et-chats-agadir.com/contact/.

i was told there is also a farm selling organic f&v, will send you the phone number in a private mail. but i'm not sure she speaks english?

Good luck!

That's was very helpful Bora along with the phone number of the farm
Thanks lots x

public_wolf wrote:

iwa 3la had lhssab diri la ferme dyallak o thanay zar3i fiha kolchi bach trtahi o thanay

U made me laugh for those who don't understand Moroccan public_wolf wants me to buy my own farm and grow my own veggie !!lol very helpful

Hi Sarasmum

Are you still looking for organic vegetables because we have a little organic farm here on our land in Drarga.  We can also provide free range eggs, free range chickens and homemade jams, marmalades and cakes.

Hello ZoeJane,

Please note that this thread has not been active since the year 2013. I suggest that you register your business in the Agadir Business Directory, in the section Organic Food in Agadir.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

ZoeJane wrote:

Hi Sarasmum

Are you still looking for organic vegetables because we have a little organic farm here on our land in Drarga.  We can also provide free range eggs, free range chickens and homemade jams, marmalades and cakes.

I am interested. Please contact me by PM.

For a moment I thought there was no organic solution in morocco but thanks god I Found your post :)

Definitely want organics!  Can you tell me the address where your located?