HOW TO GET IQAMA FOR NEWBORN CHILD DELIVERED INSIDE SAUDI ARABIA

HOW TO GET IQAMA FOR NEWBORN CHILD DELIVERED INSIDE SAUDI ARABIA (MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE VALID IQAMA)

Hello alappatjoy.

Can you please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

alappatjoy wrote:

HOW TO GET IQAMA FOR NEWBORN CHILD DELIVERED INSIDE SAUDI ARABIA (MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE VALID IQAMA)

Get birth certificate, fill up necessary forms of jawazat and apply through company or agent.

will do next time dear.

Thanks ....

Well it is very simple

you have to follow the steps
1. take the birth certificate from the hospital
2. Go to Baladia and submit your this certificate along with your iqama copy
     (You have to do this within 30 days other wise they will charge you SAR. 50/100 fine)

3. once the Saudi Birth Certificate is ready (after few days or some times same day) have to take this paper and go to your embassy and apply for passport
4. Submit the passport your company government affairs department  and they will register your new born baby under your kafalat

Thanks,
Kamran

Thank U very much Sir...

Adding one more thing that you have to take online appointment before going to Baladia (Civil Service Office in Nasiria) from http://moi.gov.sa

qamran_mushtaq wrote:

Well it is very simple

you have to follow the steps
1. take the birth certificate from the hospital
2. Go to Baladia and submit your this certificate along with your iqama copy
     (You have to do this within 30 days other wise they will charge you SAR. 50/100 fine)

3. once the Saudi Birth Certificate is ready (after few days or some times same day) have to take this paper and go to your embassy and apply for passport
4. Submit the passport your company government affairs department  and they will register your new born baby under your kafalat

Thanks,
Kamran

you will get birth notification and vaccination card from the hospital

prepare the documents required for ministry and book online appointment, visit the nearest ministry of health office(this should be done within 1 month period from the birth else you need to pay fine). they will issue the non saudi birth certificate

Then after obtaining ministry birth cert, translate in
english

go to your embassy online check the documents required . prepare all and go to embassy to submit with your wife passport, both iqamas, and photos of babay . pay cash . with in 15 days you wil obatin passport for the new born baby

then contact your admin dept whom will guide you for the new iqama process

i want to know how to take eqama for my son
he was born here in riyadh ksa. but when i went exit from my previous company. i bring him with me to philippines becoase he was under my sponsorship.
now i came back with a new company and took him again with my new sponsorship new company. i personaly paid a visa for him 2000sr and now he's here with me.

now here is the question...
shall i pay any amount in jawazat if i will take eqama for him???

since he is under your sponsor, produce the birth cert of MOH(Saudi) + Your embassy berth cert + new passport + medical vaccination original card + photos + your iqama copy with passport copy to your admin. guy. he will give to company mandhoob  for iqama. No need to pay as your company will get it done ...

do it ASAP before any new rules generate....

how to get iqama new born child in riyad

samgvarghese wrote:

Please read through this thread from the beginning, also you can use the custom search button on top of the blog since this topic has been covered many times.

If it is Indian citizen,  get registered in Ministry of health affairs(in nasseriah, Behind traffic police dept) after taking birth notification from hospital which should be done within 1 month and then get it translated in English, submit to Indian embassy for passport and birth certificate.(to be done within a year)

you will get it.

Regarding procedures and forms to be filled kindly check online..

what is the necessary requirements to have myson an iqama

my son is 4years old at this time i already get a passport for him what is the next step im going to do? thanks

HRGuru wrote:
samgvarghese wrote:

Please read through this thread from the beginning, also you can use the custom search button on top of the blog since this topic has been covered many times.

http://www.allwritingsaudi.blogspot.com … dence.html

my baby born here 21 01 2013  in saudi arebia i make iqama allready  then after 4 month i cancelld her iqama and i send exit,,,,so i want to agian bring here 4 visit visa and can i make again iqama for her .....or shall i pay any money to jawazat....beacuse here born baby so i want to knw this

mallika mani wrote:

my baby born here 21 01 2013  in saudi arebia i make iqama allready  then after 4 month i cancelld her iqama and i send exit,,,,so i want to agian bring here 4 visit visa and can i make again iqama for her .....or shall i pay any money to jawazat....beacuse here born baby so i want to knw this

You dont need iqama to bring her here again on visit visa. If you are asking on how to bring her again on visit visa then apply at MOFA site for visa. If for iqama you will have to re issue family visa for them. This time you will need to pay the fees of SR.2000/- even though the baby was born here. First time when the iqama was issued I am sure you did not pay the visa fees.

my son is already 2 years old..how did I get  a equama...

fretzgmg wrote:

my son is already 2 years old..how did I get  a equama...

Get the birth certificate, apply for passport from your embassy with it and then give the passport and your iqama / passport along to jawazat with a copy of the birth certificate to issue iqama, there will be fine though, not sure abt the amt.

i have a 3 years old baby can she exit without iqama

kanuta wrote:

i have a 3 years old baby can she exit without iqama

Exit is possible, but will be treated as any case of illegal stayer, meaning deportation with ban in coming back to KSA. Under the amnesty period you will have the option to correct the situation and if possible issue iqama as well.

Hi..i want to ask that a women came here in saudia on visit visa..thn she had a baby here in saudia then she go to embessy n get enter the baby on her pasport..now plz tel me is it necessery to get registered that baby in jawazat?? however mother n baby no longer live in saudia..plz reply .thanks

Jawad Nawaz wrote:

Hi..i want to ask that a women came here in saudia on visit visa..thn she had a baby here in saudia then she go to embessy n get enter the baby on her pasport..now plz tel me is it necessery to get registered that baby in jawazat?? however mother n baby no longer live in saudia..plz reply .thanks

If mother and baby no longer live in KSA why the hassle ?

Problm is that i dont knw should i go to jawazat for any documntation for baby or not??they want to go from saudia as early as possible

Jawad Nawaz wrote:

Problm is that i dont knw should i go to jawazat for any documntation for baby or not??they want to go from saudia as early as possible

You said in your earlier post that mother and child is no longer in KSA ? Which is it , are they in or out  and what is that you want to do specifically ?

They are here in the kingdom Riyadh...

Want to knw about the baby what to do after geting his entry in mother's pasport...now they can go back easily??

Jawad Nawaz wrote:

Want to knw about the baby what to do after geting his entry in mother's pasport...now they can go back easily??

In this case, if you haven't taken the birth certificate already , get a birth certificate first and then the passport. If you are choosing to add the baby into the mothers passport you need to check this with the embassy after getting the birth certificate, some embassies will not allow this. Once you have the passport you can apply for iqama through your company  / general service firms and then once you have the iqama they can either go on exit re entry or on final exit.

Hi :cheers: I just wanted to know about this?because I have a friend and she got a baby.but the problem is she got deliver in her house.so now the problem is she don't know how to get a birth certificate?so my question is how to get birth certificate ?she don't have notification certificate from the hospital.but she got already passport and vaccination record.it is possible to present to take birth certificate and iqama

i'm late to make my son's iqama about two n half years ... so i have to know how much fine should i pay???

1. make an online profile in the moi.gov.sa and register dependent
2. make payment for newborn and iqama, it has all the options or pay via ur bank a/c online
3. collect by hand in any of the centers mentioned in the gov website / receive the iqama by post

Hello Sir/ Mam, can someone help me.. Thank You..
I delivered my daughter  here in Saudi Arabia, My husband went for exit, How can I bring her home to the Philippines, if she has no Iqama. Thank You.. Hoping for Your immediate respond..

Your question is not clear.

1. Are you and your child still in Saudi Arabia?
2. Do you have a valid IQAMA with married status on it?

Hello, Yes We are still here in Saudi, My IQama is single status, but I have my marriage certificate..translated and stamp ba ministry of foreign affairs

Salam,
I am from pakistan , i would like to know that i got new baby here in riyadh saudi arabia, i want to know that can i travel with my kid to pakistan without making iqama and passport ,
thanks

salam alaikom,

i am a filipino expat currently working in the government hospital and got married to an egyptian man. i am going to deliver next few months from now i just want to as if i can put the iqama of my child under my iqama?can you please help me...and how is it possible?

hi frasha,
well in my case before, i delivered here in ksa and my husband was about to go exit that time and come back to a new job after a few months so me and my son was left here for quite some time, the company that iam working with agreed to put my son under my iqama as his father is going exit actually it will be the discretion of ur company if thy will allow u to put the baby under ur name better ask the HR dept :)