Wish to move to Tanzania

Dear Friend,

Can you please explain in details? As, we me wish to move to Tanzania. Like to know more about one company based at Tanzania Insignia Limited.. can you help me finding some facts as per details:

I am pleased to introduced as Deepak Gehlot, a linkedin friends of your in the HR femininity. This mail is being written to you in personal and confidential. I have got an offer to work with one of the Company at Tanzania (Dar-e-salaam) in the HR Function.

I have some related query with respect to the country specific, and seek you advise based upon your experience.

(a) Safety of Indian's in the Country - Self and Family, as expats.
(b) How is country for a family person? if; i shift with the family 6 months
(c) Education levels for my kids, (CBSE Board), which is best school, and admission procedure.
(d) Savings potential in the country,
(e) Fund transfers facility in the home country.
(f)   Availability of Vegetarian Foods
(g) Laundry and Washing Facilities in the city, till the family move to the country.
(h) What all things must carry from India.
(i) Medical facilities at the Dar-e-salaam
(j) Money transfer facilities to Home Country
(k) Labour Laws rules  in the country.
(l)  Culture and environments.

Expect to spare some time to reply in the matter, or else you may mail me at [email protected]

regards,
Deepak Gehlot

Hello Deepak Gehlot.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Tanzania forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Deepak,

You can be confortably shift to Dar Es Salam.

Safety of Indian's in the Country - Self and Family, as expats.-Very safe ,except some picking which happens in Delhi also .
(b) How is country for a family person? if; i shift with the family 6 months- comforatable for family .
(c) Education levels for my kids, (CBSE Board), which is best school, and admission procedure.-Indian school with CBSE board is here ,also International board is also here .
(d) Savings potential in the country,-better than India
(e) Fund transfers facility in the home country.-very easy we have BOB,BOI and any bank can do the transfers
(f)   Availability of Vegetarian Foods:Readily avaialbe in city
(g) Laundry and Washing Facilities in the city, till the family move to the country-maid do all the jobs .
(h) What all things must carry from India.de[ends type of accomodation your are planning.
(i) Medical facilities at the Dar-e-salaam-:average
(j) Money transfer facilities to Home Country
(k) Labour Laws rules  in the country.
(l)  Culture and environments.:peaceful and socially active city .

Hope it will help in decision making . Could you share your company name :

rgds
prashant

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your valuable inputs, it is fully furnish, company provided accommodation, not known the place.

It is insignia Limited, Der-es-salaam

Prashant,like to know about the physical activities at the city..does it has some gym etc

is the city safe to walk down on roads. my flight is on 23rd of this month

kindly let me know..
regards,
Deepak Gehlot

Hi deepak are you still with Insignia? If yes can you brief me about your experience please.