Hi everyone:)

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Zensen, i am an Indonesian chinese male, I had been living in quite a few overseas countries for d past years, just to name a few: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, HK, Macau, China, Australia & UK. I felt really fortunate as I get to learn and exchange culture with so many different people all over the world. I love to make new friends, enable me to meet new people and be able to build a great relationship as a sincere friend. I graduated from UK (London). Bachelor Degree in professional communication. During my free time I play basketball and love to hunt for food and shoppe around looking n finding unique n creative stuff around this beautiful Jakarta city, so to my friends out there who are from other parts of the world coming and living in Jakarta, lets get to know each other, I am gladly to help whenever any of you need information about this lovely Jakarta city, do not hesistate to contact me
Have a pleasant day n GBU

Welcome to Expat.com Zensen!

Thanks for your intro, hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

Thx harnonie

welcome guy :)

Thx princess sandra:)

welcome zensen :)

Thank u Julia, nice to know u people:) hopefully to meet u all someday during expat gathering too. Cheers n GBU

Hey Zensen,

Welcome to the blog!
Lots of experiences you had then!
Nice to know you!

Cheers...

Thx everyone, hope to meet u guys soon:)

Hi Jerren. I'm new in this blog too. I guess I should say welcome to the forum for both of us. Lol.
Gb

Hi, Zensen...how r u ?:). ur life is amazing..u lived here and there overseas;). So, wht do u do in Jkt now?

Hv A great time

Hi Zensen. I'm new too here. and I live in Jakarta too, so where exactly you live in jakarta?