How to check status of Employment Visa

Hi Guyz Good Day :),

I want to know the status of my EP through online, could you please share the link if you know.

The following link shows only for foreign maid and not for foreign workers.

https://eservices.imi.gov.my/myimms/PRA … module=pra

Thanks,

Any one can help me please

The only one that can assist you is your employer.. as they have the registration No etc.

try this site,,it might help

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/

Hi

You still need to get the company registration No and acknowledgement receipt No from immigration to check it online.
Regards
Geri

If it's through MDeC you can check here: expats.com.my

There's a link on the front page. However the status might not be accurate, for me it still said pending even after I had already got my passport returned with the EP approved.

Already I have checked in expats.com.my and showing the status of my EP as "completed" but still its not giving full information.

I remember I have seen my EP details earlier in website(http://www.imi.gov.my) mentioning like our visa expire date, name, EP ID etc... but now in the same link it showing only foreign maid / domestic helpers status only not for professional workers visa details.

Thanks a lot to you all.

What information is missing then?

you must need file number in order to check the status if your employer company is Non-MSC

@Farm : from the site www.expats.com.my, it displaying the info is like application no and application status but I am expecting the info like passport number, name, passport exp date, application number, visa apply date, visa exp date.

before renewed of my visa the above mentioned info I able to see  from the link eservices.imi.gov.my/myimms but now I could not able to drag the above info it seems the link has been changed.

@shaanali : my company has MSC status.

Hello

then you can check with this url

expats.com.my/

at the right handside you can see

contact us
bottom of contact us click on application status check

once you click on application status check you will be redirected to next page in that page you can see one box

keen your passport number there and click on check status.

you can IM me on '[email protected]

@shaanali If you had bothered to read the thread before replying you would have noticed that this link was already shared.

@gpms:
passport number: It's displayed,
name: Why? Your passport# is already unique and i assume you know your own name? ;)
passport exp date: Why? Your passport expiry date has nothing to do with this
application number: It's displayed
visa apply date: You should know this already since this is the date when you submit the application
visa exp date: Submit date + duration of visa applied for. No need to see this online.

If it's approved already what are you concerned about?

If you have guided him earlier than,

very good job.. keep it up

hai , i approched a agent for empolymant visa , in malaysia at luban, when ever iam asking him it was at MOM ,it almost 6 months ,

plz find  what was the status

[moderated: off topic.]

BP At I 40 1 5 I CGAVQ 1 707337

blood pressure report?

how can I check my visa from online...??

I want to check. my visa progress

@ppnvchinteswara rao - Labuan issuing work permit???  It only takes a couple of weeks - so I think the agent may not have connection to any Labuan registered company.  What is the company's Labuan registration number? The visa can only be obtained by actually flying to Labuan and gueueing up in the Immigration Office.  A Malaysian Agent working with a Trust Company has to make all the arrangements - there is an interview process to complete as well.  Labuan registers offshore companies that do not necessarily have any presence in Malaysia.

I am truly SHOCKED - how many of guys are probably being cheated by Agents in your home country (and some by Agents in Malaysia).

Immigration is a very serious matter.  It is always handled directly with the country concerned's Immigration Department

IN SHORT - stop buying all these fake and non-existent work permits - they will just get you into lots of trouble if you ever step foot in Malaysia.

Hi

check my visa from online

Hi  rklmtr01,

An introduction might be most welcome.

Can you please be more specific about the job you are looking for? :)

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: off topic]

[moderated: off topic]

Sukkun Ali is my elder brother. I want check his visa date. (Moderated: for your own security, do not give your passport number on the forum)

I want check my Visa

Hi Shahinoor Islam,

Welcome to Expat.com

Can you be more specific concerning your post? How can we help you? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

i want check my visa

how to ckack my visa status of Malaysia this is actual or fact visa

The visas under discussion are not tourist visas but employment passes. When an employer makes an application they can follow progress via the immigration computer system as they receive a reference number for applications they submit.

Hopefully people will now understand what this whole thread is about.

I m good boy

hallo hai

ok frndz let's start send me ur own passport num nd email then I send u totaly immigration records

[Moderated]

It is dangerous to provide personal information in an open forum.  Use the private mail facility by clicking on the name of the person you want to communicate personal information and then "send message" on the left hand side. 

By the way, the student visas are controlled by a different body and as the rules just changed at the beginning of this year, plus there have been lots of public holidays and more to come there will be a lot of delays in results of applications. Remember don't come to Malaysia before your application has been approved, as you will have to return to your country of departure as they don't issue "journey completed" student visas anymore.

Dear Priscilla

Please can you help me that i m underprocessing my Employment pass , i got my VDR Approval Letter. And im going to submit at Embassy thru any travel agent or VFS. I Affraid that if i get the visa stamped on my Passport we can pay agency fees. or if any problem rises afte payment or visa can be cancelled after approved..

and my agent is processing from malaysia and im in my home country...

and afterverifying my visa status thru www.imi.gov.mu or www.expats.com.my .....

we can belive and pay money... if though ii got visa all this thing then agents can refuse after reaching malaysia..will they surey provide multiple entry and I-Cad...

pls help me to be safe side.... ppls pls....pls..... Expat.com team

Zain Travels - Please send me a private message (click on my name and write a message from clicking the button on the right).

Send me the name, address and contact details of your Agent here in Malaysia.  I can confirm how you can safely proceed and not run into any troubles. If you know the name of your employer that will also help smooth matters 

Thank you.

Closed