Looking for new female friends

Hi all,

We just recently moved to Birmingham (Sutton Coldfield/Erdington area)and it can be very lonely sometimes. I am looking for female friends who is walking in the same shoes and who don't mind meeting for chit-chat, having cup of coffee, watching movies together or just window shopping. I have 10 months old baby boy, so if there are girls who aren't afraid of baby conversations or fresh moms who is looking for "partners in crime" send me a message.

I am Armenian by origin, lived in Budapest, Hungary for over 13 years before moving here. I speak russian, hungarian and english obviously :)

Have a nice day!
Liana

Hello Liana !

We are a french couple, we have been living in Erdington for 3 months so far and we would like to meet people around here ! Why not going out for a coffee some time ? If you are interested, let us know !

hi there

i am dionis from Dominican republic and i live here with my wife who have no much friends so her and me would like to meet you guys, and Armenian i thing my wife is pregnant (hope she is lol) so your advice would be helpful i speak English and Spanish.

regard
Dionis

Hi
I am bulgarian, but some ppl think I am armenian lol, cuz of my face, i lived 3 years in stoke on trent n just recently moved to birmingham, i have to find some friends here

Hi,

i`m a new guy in Brm, i`ll be in BRM city in this 10th August for my business trip, I`m Vietnamese, come here along with my own. is it possible to know everyone here ?

thanks

Hello liana...uj vagyok itt a site on de szivesen elbeszelgethetunk irj ream privatba [email protected]
Varom h  beszeljunk
Monika

pusokmoni wrote:

Hello liana...uj vagyok itt a site on de szivesen elbeszelgethetunk irj ream privatba [email protected]
Varom h  beszeljunk
Monika

Welcome to the forum.
As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH. Thank you.