Looking for work in Gaborone

Hi,

I have 18 years of financial accounting exprience.I am CIS qualified since 2001 and am 2 credits short of Cima.I am seeking employment in Botswana.How do I proceed?

What do I need to do, as far as visas are concerned?Who can I contact? Are there any agencies in Botswana.If it helps, I also hold an IMM marketing diploma.

Hello Rob41.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, you could post an advert in the Jobs in Botswana section. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

there are a few recruitmet agencies in gaborone..some in Gaborone International Commerce park near game city, walking around the area you will find a few. also gaborone international finance park opposite game city like Premiere Personnel. also use the telephone directory yellow pages!

i am currently thinking of moving to Gaborone in near future for permanent stay. SA is my home but will always visit.

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]`

Hi my name is Maxine I'm from the uk , I'm coming to Botswana in sep 2013 and I'm looking for a job so I could set up a life in Gaborone with my parter , I'm looking for a charity or a general job so if any one can help me I would appreciate it very much :)