Part-time job for Pakistani students

Ahmad is here from Pakistan. I am confused regarding country (in which country should i go). I have  got admission in Germany (no tution fee) and waiting for sweden, Iceland & finland(for tution fee waiver). Hopefully i will get admission in those countries also. Basically i am confused regarding country. Which country could be a good choice for me. For example if we take some factors like part-time job, study environment and opportunities to work in country after graduation then we one is the best choice for a Pakistani student. People who are already studying in europe can guide me better and I need there candid advise in this regard. I shall be thankful to you.

depends a bit on what your field of study will be and if you want to get a job in that same field after graduating. Iceland's a tiny country so the number of available jobs is going to be smaller than in Germany. If you're good at networking while you're here, finding a job will be much easier here after graduating. If people know you and your work and like you, jobs have a way of working out.

If you're looking to also have a community of other Pakistanis, this is probably not a great place. I've at least never met anyone from Pakistan here.

Thanks ECS.I want to discuss in detai let me introduce myself first. I have been working as design engineer in high efficiency irrigation systems & Landscaping(Agriculture/ Irrigation Engineering) and going to get admission in environmental engineering in university of iceland. I can work on engineering software like AutoCAD etc. what would you suggest me now whether environmental engineering has better scope in Iceland? also is it possible to find a job herein Iceland after graduation ? mean to say is icelandic government give a year or some time to international students to find job or they just kick out them out of country as they complet graduation?

there is no permit time for people who graduated from an Icelandic university according to the immigration website:

http://utl.is/

As I said in my last post, the best way to get a job here is to network like crazy since many jobs don't ever make it to an actual public job listing. Knowing people and spreading the word about your skills is the best way to find work here.

regarding your field, it's pretty specific, and I honestly have no idea where you might find a work like that, if it's even something of interest here.

hey...!!!
i am pakistani,i am doing b.com.
i need job plzzz...somebody help me....thanks

shan ali wrote:

hey...!!!
i am pakistani,i am doing b.com.
i need job plzzz...somebody help me....thanks

are you living in Iceland already?

hi every one.
    i done my BBA(HONS).and i want to study in any europe country...plz can anybody tell me which country is best with part time job...and also tell me about the malta.can i do part time job during my master degree.