To get acquainted with peple in New York

Hello,

I will introduce myself quicky : my name is Lilian, I'm 19 and I am studying International Trade. I live in Nancy, a town in France.

From 1st May to 29th July, I will be in NYC for an internship thanks to my studies. That's why I'm posting here to get acquainted with people living in New York.

I know I could have ask to get acquainted with French people in  NYC but I didn't ask because if I usually hang out with French, I will speak French all the time and will not improve my English. What's more, it's better to hang out with foreign people to know a new cultur.

About my hobbies, I like visiting, making sport, cinema.

You can get in touch with me with Skype : SonicGame54.
If you need further information about me, please tell me.

See you soon !

P.S : sorry for the possible mistakes I wrote.

Hi Lilian ! I'm Billie, I'm 18, fast 19 and I'm a student in Paris. I can perfectly read and I know you said you only  wanted to find American people but I'm in the same situation as you. I will be in NYC this summer (my dates are still flexible) as an aupair girl and I really want to meet people to hang out with. I'm so excited to go to NYC that I didn't think I would be on my own ! It's not a problem, but I always said "plus on est de fous, plus on rit". So I'm really looking to meet people over there.

Maybe we could try together to find some people our age to meet as a group ? :)
And don't worry about speaking French with me, I really want to improve my english so we can continue to talk ONLY IN ENGLISH that's fine with me !

Let me know :)

Hi Billie.

Let's say that I want to meet more American to perfect my english but if I meet French people, it's find too.
I know what is the feeling to go in NYC, every night, I dream about this haha. One more month !

Sure, we can try to find some people.
Please send-me an e-mail at lilian.barreiro.54[at]gmail.com. You can also add me in Skype if you use it. My username is "SonicGame54".

Do you know approximately where you come in NYC ?

See you soon

The best way to get to know New Yorkers is to stare at them on the street and scream as loud as you can "what are you looking at?".

I will try it. Come on

SoniicExe wrote:

Hi Billie.

Let's say that I want to meet more American to perfect my english but if I meet French people, it's find too.
I know what is the feeling to go in NYC, every night, I dream about this haha. One more month !

Sure, we can try to find some people.
Please send-me an e-mail at lilian.barreiro.54[at]gmail.com. You can also add me in Skype if you use it. My username is "SonicGame54".

Do you know approximately where you come in NYC ?

See you soon

I send you an email :) Hope everything goes well in NYC!!!!

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

The best way to get to know New Yorkers is to stare at them on the street and scream as loud as you can "what are you looking at?".

Is it a joke? :D

YES

[ message moderated: not a chat room. ]