Land Rover service centre

Hi

I've heard that there's a land rover service centre north of DQ. Somewhere north of the northern ring road. Does anybody know where it is?
I've heard it's supposed to be good.

Anders

Doesn't anybody know where it is? ItŽs supposed to be very popular...

:up:

skvuppla wrote:

Doesn't anybody know where it is? ItŽs supposed to be very popular...

How did you reach the conclusion that it was supposed to be very popular? ;)

Here it is:

Riyadh Service Center:
Khurais Road with Abi Aswad Al Doali
P.O. Box 4874, 11421
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Telephone No. 01-228 8052

More info here: http://www.landrover.com/me/en/rr/deale … h-details/

There's supposed to be an other one that's not Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors... should be better, cheaper and friendlier..

the one I know isn't an authorised dealer/repair shop, but they do repair land rovers.

Go up King Khalid (north from the DQ). When you pass King Abdullah Street, you will have KSU on your right. When their wall ends, there is a ramp leading up to the next highway overpass. Take the ramp. Stay in the middle lane. When the light at the top of the ramp changes (or if the light is green)go across the intersection. On the other side there is a gas station/garage. That is the one I know repairs (or used to repair) land rovers.

Good luck!

Cdnxpat wrote:

the one I know isn't an authorised dealer/repair shop, but they do repair land rovers.

Go up King Khalid (north from the DQ). When you pass King Abdullah Street, you will have KSU on your right. When their wall ends, there is a ramp leading up to the next highway overpass. Take the ramp. Stay in the middle lane. When the light at the top of the ramp changes (or if the light is green)go across the intersection. On the other side there is a gas station/garage. That is the one I know repairs (or used to repair) land rovers.

Good luck!

I think that's the one I've been looking for.

Thank you

I went to the gas-station close to KSU but they only did oil-changes no full service or repairs.

Back to square one...

skvuppla wrote:

I went to the gas-station close to KSU but they only did oil-changes no full service or repairs.

Back to square one...

Hard Luck Mate, Unfortunately maintenance of vehicles @ KSA is a big Pain. I have realised this. And most of the times it will never be upto your expectations. Anyways good luck with that.

Does anybody know another good service place for Land Rover? I canŽt find the place I was looking for. And the one on Takkhassusi is closed..

Run away it not good they change your original part with used one and resell the part they take from your car
I have a rangerover and went there they incest on keeping my car for one day even though the work needed not more than one hour

there is a workshop near Kuwaiti market & olaya of Al Bayan.. they are really good. U can contact Mr abdul mutalib. His diagnoses is very good & will not ask u to do any extra spending on the car if not required.

Rgds
Mohsin

Mohsin82 wrote:

there is a workshop near Kuwaiti market & olaya of Al Bayan.. they are really good. U can contact Mr abdul mutalib. His diagnoses is very good & will not ask u to do any extra spending on the car if not required.

Rgds
Mohsin

thanks, could you describe the location? I'm affraid I won't find it.

Sorry I am also new to the city so don't know much about it but I will be going there on Thursday morning as one of the person from this forum wish to go there so I will be taking him there. U can also come along

Hello,

Did you ever find a trustworthy land rover mechanic?  Thanks in advance!

Denis

Hi there, I guess this is a bit too late; but perhaps you can spare a thought - if your landrover is a Td4 diesel engine, you can take your car to any BMW workshop - its a BMW engine.

There is a Land Rover spare parts in Riyadh Exit 9. Their prices were very competitive. I bought some parts  for my range rover last week and they guided me to a workshop 2 minutes away from their store.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Thank you to recommend professionals in our business directory(found under Handy Tools)

check this :
http://www.mynaghimotors.ksa.landrover-me.com/en_ar/
another is on Prince Salman Road, Al Faisaliya

any location available?

@skvuppla hi,

I have seen very bad reviews about the official dealer. Is there an alternative one? Where?

Hello Duka1966,

Please note that the member skvuppla has not logged in for the past 8 years now. I don't think you will receive any feedback from him.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you.

I suppose the only option remains the one on King Khalid…

My car just abandoned me as I was expecting.