Passport Renewal Procedure

For all the Indians out there, who are looking to renew their Passport. This is the Procedure as per the Dammam Office:

Office Days - THU - SUN
Working Hours - 8 A.M to 3 P.M
Total Renewal Fees - 305 SR
Time Taken For Renewal - 20 Days.

Documents Required:

Filled Application Form, Three Passport Size Photos (Light Background,without white border), Photocopy of Current Passport and Iqama.

Note:
If your physical appearance has changed drastically from the original passport photo, it is recommended that you go on a Thursday or Friday as there is a verification process and this is done from people from the Riyadh Office who are in Dammam only on Thursdays and Fridays.

The queue is longer on Thursdays and Fridays so its better to reach there early.

thanks JK

U r  Welcome Azhar.

My passport is going to expire this year dec 1st... I want to know that how many days proir i have to submit the application form for renewal and also want to know the procedure and fees.... :) ... Kindly suggest me... :)

I believe you can do it 3 to 5 months prior.

Hi,

I am in Saudi on a Work Visit Visa which is valid for 90days and every 1 month need to exit country(multiple entry). Now my question is .. as my passport pages are almost finished , can i get my Indian passport renewed in dammam? If so how many days it takes to receive new passport as I need to exit on 16th october to India. Also please help me with th required documents and where can I download the form ?

Regards,
Anu

Hi Anu, I am not sure whether you can renew your passport from Dammam, while you are on a visit visa. There is nothing called work visit visa (well at least as per my knowledge, i may be wrong). there is only business visit visa, which means you are not here to work but on a business trip.

The easiest thing for you is to travel back to india and get it renewed. i shall try to find out through my sources and will let you know if I get any other helpful information.

Expiry date is 27/09/2016
Possible to renewal

please tell somebody Passport Collecting time on FRIDAY.

Hi, can anyone please help me on this? I brought my family here on 2 Years multiple visit visa. My son's passport (his age is now 5.5 years) is going to be expired in next month. So is it possible that i can renew his passport from Dammam? I am worrying that Visit visa holders cannot renew their passports here, but i don't know how far i am correct? So please advise me on this if anyone knows the proper information about it or came across such a situation.

Where do we get application form. Is there a weblink?