Short trip in Hanoi 23-26 Feb

Hi!

I will be making a short stay in Hanoi 23-26 Feb,
was just in Danang last month.
Last trip to Hanoi was in 2008.
Any advice on what great place to eat/visit within the city?
Thanks!
Also would love to meet up with friends there to learn more about VN culture. My wife and I are always very inspired by the culture and the people.

Cheers!
Thanks so much!

Dear Maverick,

Welcome your family (your wife and you) visit Hanoi again. From 2008 to now, Hanoi changed and developed! More development with more high building, open widely to Ha Tay province and Hoa Binh province. Now Hanoi is bigger.

I am so sorry because I just left Hanoi to move to Pakse, Champasak, Laos in few months. So I can not see you and your wife in Hanoi. If not, I can take you around.

With 4 days, 3 nights - You can visit many places in Hanoi city center or Hanoi countryside. You can visit Ha Long Bay in 2 days, 1 night with overnight on boat if you are enough healthy. Ha Long Bay is not far from Hanoi, only 120km. You can book tour or buy ticket for long distance bus.

In Hanoi city center, you can visit some places as link I shared in this forum:https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=220352

For eating, the easiest way, you can go to Quan An Ngon restaurant at 18 Phan Boi Chau street or Nha Hang Ngon at 26 Tran Hung Dao street. There are all Vietnamese Food from Southern to Middle to Northern Vietnamese Food in there.

If you need more free help, please contact me at +856.209.879.7778 or Yahoo at hongminh1905 or Viber at +84.1696.885.696. I am online Viber and Yahoo 24/24h.

Good trip and holiday to Hanoi!