How find job in Afghanistan

Dear sir/madam
              i am mahendra singh i want to know how find job in Afghanistan.

best regards
mahendra singh

nothing

if you have any reference in Afghanistan then you get a job. other wise you  you are sending your CV

Muhammad AJmal

dear sir/madam
               i want to know how find job in Afghanistan and how content them for job

best regared

Hi mahendr,

maybe you should give more details about your skills and experience ?

Unless you have some very specific skills and also overseas experience it is difficult to get work in Aghanistan.

LAM DAVID MUGOBA FROM UGANDA I HAVE BEEN WORKING AT CANADIAN EMBASSY KABUL HAS DOG HANDLER , ANY ONE WHO HAS OR KNOWN SOMEONE WHO NEEDS EDD/HANDLER  SHOULD CONTACT ME ON EMAIL.mugdaudi@gmail
MOBILE O704856015 KABUL, +256752596760 UGANDA.

Hello Mugoba -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Afghanistan section? :)

PS: Please, lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading!

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I am Fayaz from Goa,India at present working in Kabul in one of Food service Company as DFAC Manager,I want to relocate my self for better and secured job, please can any body help me.

Thanks & regards

Hi Fayaz  > you should post an ad in the Afghanistan jobs section.

Thanks.

Fayaz
Have you tried KBR for work ?? 
If you still want to work in Afghanistan there is nothing safe or secure about Afghanistan.

stumpy wrote:

Fayaz
Have you tried KBR for work ?? 
If you still want to work in Afghanistan there is nothing safe or secure about Afghanistan.

Too true.

Dont take this the wrong way but why on earh would anyone want to live in Afghanistan?? That country ranks nearly at the bottom of any statistics chart in terms of safety, economy, human rights (especially women's rights - recently voted as the worst country for a woman to live in,)

But good luck to you if you do decide to go.

To get a job in Afghanistan you must also have some overseas work experience. NGO's do not pay much money and with the planned withdrawal of ISAF troops underway it will not be a safe place to be in.
I speak from experience having worked in Afghanistan for 2 years constructing roads for Louis Berger on USAID projects.

Hello I am Tareq and I want to find a job in Herat city my phone number is 0798285436 Thanks

Hi tareq ahmad,

Can you write some words about yourself and give us more details about what you are looking for as job?

Thank you,

David.

I want a job in these treads Carpentry /Driver/ Forklift Operator
if any Job Illegible kindly reply me Thanks.

Hi sardarsingh,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

You should post an ad in the Afghanistan jobs section please

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

go by ecologe service the easy way they have rehire