Visa for newborn

What is the procedure for getting visa for a new born baby? I will be having my baby in May in the UK and want to know what I need to do to get her to Riyadh.

exp123 wrote:

What is the procedure for getting visa for a new born baby? I will be having my baby in May in the UK and want to know what I need to do to get her to Riyadh.

You just need to get passport for the baby or add her in the mothers passport. Since the baby is born outside KSA and mother & father are residents in KSA (I assume this) then no need for any procedures. The baby will get visa on entry at the airport and later you convert this into an iqama by paying SAR.2000/- the fees of visa and thats it. Of course all normal process of iqama will apply - for kids vaccination schedule from country, medical test here and the rest.

Thanks for the reply HRGuru!! Yes both of us are residents of KSA so I just need to get the baby's passport because uk does not allow endorsements on the mother's passport anymore.

exp123 wrote:

Thanks for the reply HRGuru!! Yes both of us are residents of KSA so I just need to get the baby's passport because uk does not allow endorsements on the mother's passport anymore.

Yep, I know. If you need any help with processing in UK, do let me know I know an excellent guy. PM me for his details.

Dear ,

thanks for the information

need to confirm my son was born in Canada he is one month old now
can i get him the entry visa from Riyadh when i arrive
I already have an iqama and so my wife.
i am planining to travel tomorrow

thanks
Omar

omarsn wrote:

Dear ,

thanks for the information

need to confirm my son was born in Canada he is one month old now
can i get him the entry visa from Riyadh when i arrive
I already have an iqama and so my wife.
i am planining to travel tomorrow

thanks
Omar

Yes you can get visa on arrival since you and your wife are already residents in KSA. Once you get the visa on arrival - this will be a temp one issued for two months - you have to get iqama. For this you will approach your company HR / PR and pay SR.2000 fees (or the company if you have family status) and get the iqama done.

i just called the saudi embassy in london and they told me that i need to register online for the baby and pay the fees and then take  the following documents to the embassy and the visa will take three days.

Letter from husband's sponsor
Birth certificate for baby
mother's Passport
Mother's exit/re-entry and iqama copy
Father's iqama copy
Original passport for baby
Application form for baby
2 Photos (baby)
Register online to get electronic visa and pay fees

i'm a little confused how people have taken their newborns and gotten visa on arrival?

Hi exp123

Would you please let me know how you took your new born to KSA means what procedures you had followed both in UK and KSA?

I have the same situation like you had before, i want to bring my new  baby who born in UK and my wife is haivng valid KSA iqama.

Appreciate if you reply.

I got a visa for my baby from the Saudi embassy in uk... I gave all the documents to an agent in uk who got the visa stamped for me.

I suppose you already have your baby's passport. You just need to give all the documents mentioned in my earlier post and the visa is stamped within two or three days.

Lots of people told me that visas for newborns are given on arrival but when I called the Saudi embassy in uk they said that the visa has to be stamped beforehand.  I did not want to take the risk so I got the visa for my baby.

If you need the number for the agent let me know.

Hey
I just wanted to know the website were I can pay the enjaz fee?
What type of visa should I choose on the website?
I also wanted to know that after the baby's visa gets stamped. what should I do to Pay the SAR 2000 and to get the actual Iqama? like Do I need to legalize ( attest ) the babies Birth Certificate )

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Salah

Can you also give me the agents contact number

Please share with us the agent's details

The agent's details are as follows

Mr. Soufyan
[email protected]
Gulfvisa, Audit House, 260 field End Road, Ruislip, HA4 9LT, UK
0208 429 7494 from inside UK
+44 208 429 74 94 from outside UK

Many thanks  :one