Why are there no parties in KSA?.

Hey,

im new to this forum  & originally from pakistan& thought this would be a good topic.
WHY ARE there no parties in KSA?. By parties i mean the fun parties, late night life and all that?. Some concerts, gigs . Yes i know people do all this in compounds, but outside compound?.
Why are the people here so boooringgg?.

There are so many singers, & artists in KSA. Likee, Shahzad Aslam, brother of the famous singer Atif Aslam, he lives in KSA. Aleem Zafar, Management member of famous bollywood actor Ali Zafar he lives in KSA too, Manzoor Mughal singer & many more. Why arent these people considered to be called into an event?.

I meaan com'onn !! Fine its an islamic country, though the rules over here are just crappy!!
You cant take pictures openly, police may take your camera if they want to!

THIS COUNTRY needs some fun, some freedom!
I heard the new minister is going to do all this

Welcome at Expat.com.

All is happening but not publicly.

ayesha123 wrote:

I heard the new minister is going to do all this

Not in the near future :)

There are parties but hush hush ;)

ayesha123 wrote:

WHY ARE there no parties in KSA?. By parties i mean the fun parties, late night life and all that?. Some concerts, gigs . Yes i know people do all this in compounds, but outside compound?.

Who told there are no parties?
facebook.com/events/538607772838248/

lolo @ which ..... usualy pakistanes and indians do party with there kids and do BBQ and getogathers ,, where ladies try to show which new dress they made and how smart she is and hubbies discuss politics and job issues ,, my dear she is asking for night life might ...... which we are really missing here .. we can have it in some compounds  but i never saw any desi folk there.

Filipinos g on parties in ksa..

most of the artist you are talking about usually perform in private parties and stuff like that. they might do a few concerts during the summer but the big names do concerts out side the kingdom (less hassle)

first of all all over the world even in europe outdoor parties are very rare .  all of the parties and night life occers under roof ... and yes there are parties ... in all compounds in dimplomatic area and many private villas .. u just have to slect and pick right cicle .. if u want and the atif aslm brother lololololol ... even he cant talk properlly .. ONLY BY LUCK HIS BROTHER ATIF ASLAM GOT few hits .. im from islamabad and i know atif aslam bro since childhood ... who said he is singer,,, and 2nd ...... all of singers perform in parties in compounds and villas ,,

If you get access to a party pleasssssss invite me

all the people on this blog
party all night
you want some more ??

Great , i really impressed , you write very good, sure changes will be done.

Sand Dance Khobar 2014....... don't miss. Go to half moon beach and dance in the sand by yourself........this is how we do iiiiittttt

ayesha123 wrote:

im new to this forum  & originally from pakistan& thought this would be a good topic.

I know this is a year old, but ummm, does she know what country she is in?  What kind of a question is that? 

It's like going to Europe and asking why the stores there don't close for prayer and why women don't wear abayas? :rolleyes:

And LOL at a Pakistani asking that of all people!

Also invite me or do new one and invite all of us :)

Ayesha as i mentioned in my previous  post parties are happening  all over the ksa specially in Riyadh and dammam .. and as i mention that even in Europe u cant get in parties with out social circle .. so just u need to make some contacts who do party around ...... but it sounds u r just interested in information  about parties ,,,,, if u really wana do party  .. inbox or join ......... the page at face book ..........desi party couplexx khobar ... u can have party every weekend.

excuse me can you post the correct name again because there are a lot of pages carrying that name> and i hope also to tell us how is registrations

Thanks

Trapezius wrote:
ayesha123 wrote:

I know this is a year old, but ummm, does she know what country she is in?  What kind of a question is that? 

It's like going to Europe and asking why the stores there don't close for prayer and why women don't wear abayas? :rolleyes:

And LOL at a Pakistani asking that of all people!

She posted it last year and you are replying to her now :p :p  :rolleyes:

No dude, you gotta open your eyes.  The thread was brought back up by someone else, not me.  And then another person responded to it as well before I did.

My response (which acknowledged it is an old thread) was more of a response to the naivete and ridiculousness in the original post, and less of a response to the actual person who posted it, which is quite clear from my post.  Gotta learn to sparse those context clues, mate.

Dude I live in oasis and I can't guarantee ain't *** going down