Looking for Indian Expats in Zhuji and Yiwu City

Hello , this is jawad Khan from India (Hyderabad)Working in Zhuji City Near to Yiwu City , Zhejiang Province . Looking for Foreigners  as Well As Indian Friends in Zhuji city and Yiwu City .

Hello Jawad.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look at this page : Indian expatriates in China.

Can you please tell us more about yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurelie ,

Thank You for Guiding me About Indian Community in china .
Well I am an 23 Year Old Guy Will Be 24 Soon, lol .

I am Working in China from Last 1 year and I am Fun Loving Person , Who Wants to Make new friends And Explore Different Culture .      I Guess i had Said About me in my Earlier Post While Posting it .
I would Like to Know More About You .

Are you Currently in China Now ??

Regards,
Jawad Khan.

Hello Jawad,

Aurélie is from the Expat.com team. ;)

I am sure you will find lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thanks And i Hope So ~

Hello Sir

Before 2 month i worked in  trading company in yiwu. i have 4 years experience in yiwu city as a marketing agent.i can sspeak very good chinese & english also. i am from Gujrat,india. My name is Rahim Roy.

Now a days i am finding job in china. so pls if you have any vacancy then pls contact me on ***

Hello Roy rahim and congrats on your first post on the forum of Expat.com!

However kindly note that this thread has been created in 2013 and has been inactive for long!

Chances you get responses are very thin.

If you are looking for a job, please drop your cv in the required field : JOBS in China

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi,
may we know what products you have experience ?
how about your visa ?

regards

Hi, Sorry for replying so late. but still am writting as may be someone may search and reach to this place.
we are living in Zhuji city, Zhejiang Province. Zhuji has very less foreigners and indians are very less. if you want to reach us, ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Jawad,

May I get your whatsapp number ?

Hello everyone, I know this post is old is anyone still in Zhuji?