Trading in Sri Lanka

Hi. I' m looking to come to Sri Lanka for trading purposes and would like to make local contact to help me with contacting the relevant bodies regarding trading and export laws.
I would greatly appreciate anyone that is good at fact finding or interested in helping managing the set up of a small event.  Thank you.

Hi Mark,

I am a foreign student currently residing in Sri Lanka,.. I have few contacts, I think would help you get through.. When u arrive Sri Lanka, do get in touch with me so that I can direct you to those people..

However, before you arrive, do some research on what ur looking for in order to save time and costs

Thank you

Adheel

[Moderated]

Hi Mark,

I am also exploring the similar set up in Colombo from spices industry and let me know if you could able to establish the connections

Regards
Jaison

Dear Mark.

kindly contact me via e.mail [email protected]
i will help you my best,
thanks
rizwan ramlan

Hi Adheel

I am still looking for some information with regards to export laws and would like to know if you have any nowledge!

Regarcs

Hi Jaison

Sorry for the delayed reply, things were on hold. How are you getting on with your business? I'm still trying to find information with export laws and regulations. Or freight companies, if you've had any luck let me know.

Cheers

Hi All,

Best way to go is get advice from a Company secretary if you wish to set your own business, as a foreigner you will only be allowed to register a BOI company and this is not difficult but requires big investments varies depending business/s you select.

If you wish to export you can use a local agent. You must select an agent carefully and everything must be made very clear. Commissions, benefits and an agreement to avoid any hidden costs.

I am a foreigner and I will be happy to send you information of the Company secretary I use to get my work done. There are also many other Company secretaries and most of those are professionals.

All the best.

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum. Kindly resgister in the Colombo business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

would be interested to help you out.

Let me know the specifics and details.

I am based un Colombo.

you can email me xxx

Regards
somesh

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

We are closing this old thread and please refer to the appropriate section of the website by dropping an advert if you are looking for business partners : Business partners in Colombo

all the best
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed