Pakistani Expatriates living in KL

Hi omer how are you where do you live in MY ? i'm in PJ!

Hello engr.pak good to hear that (hope you will get it asap INSHALAH)

Thanks sagheer. just need duas of all of you

sure that would be a good idea. i believe different views on living in KL as a foreigner would be quite interesting

thanks.what kind of work do u do?

hey how r u? hope you are having a nice day.

well  guys thanks for your all post i got some info from this page
I will be there in october Inshallah want to start my own restaurant or garments business.Now i m in Dubai doing sales supervisor job here i will move malaysia with my family. lets see what will happen
see you soon guys

Best Regard
Muhammad Asif

Welcome Zayed,

Have you ever been in Malaysia ?

Thanks

HI Wahid

Why you don't open your proposal here,,? every one can see who feel comfortable , can choose,, or criticize,,, isn't ? we are democratic now,,,

thanks for your all information......see you soon in KL

Yes i was there in 2005

Hello geezers,

I am a Pakistani living in Karachi and willing to relocate to Malaysia for work. I have been to Malaysia before on holidays. I am a banker by profession with 5+ years experience of a well reputed bank in Pakistan and I hold a bba degree in banking and finance. Someone told me you need contacts to get a job in Malaysia but unfortunstely I do not know anyone there. Is there anybody willing to help me in my case? I been applying online for various jobs but no positive response yet. One of them employers came with this reply, "sorry but i can not secure work permit for pakistani passport holders" like what the ...? Being Pakistani means we are being treated as dogs eh? Looking forward for a positive response from you lads. Cheers blood!

Well who told you that you need contacts for job in malaysia ? contacts are required in pakistan not in malaysia. well you are not getting responses because you are not exist in Malaysia, once your cv got address in malaysia you will get the responses and don't show your visa status in your cv.

It did the same. I didn't get any response from pakistan but when i came here i got.

So wish you a good luck. once again you don't need contacts you need skills .

Thanks

I have skills :) working illegally is a crime. And yes you do need contacts. I have spoken to a couple of people who were hired on references through their friends. So, contacts contacts and contacts are all you need. What visa are you on btw sagheer rajper?

if you really think so, then find contacts. I have Professional V,

It is very nice tips but mostly Pakistani are looking a support every where. I think they do not have confidence on their skillfulness.

I agreed with you Kubber.

Not looking for support at all :/ just in case if there's vacancy out there in KL related to my field and one of you can refer me, would appreciate that. I don't think you call it SUPPORT? and
[sentence moderated.]

hi ..u r just adviser of insurance or u can give advise to find job also ..........

hi,
    how are you guys....whats going on

Well guys they respect white people alot here.its really funny how they think that all white people are educated and civilized.

muhammad zayed - how did it go starting your own business?  Do you have any tips for others?:rolleyes:

:D

its depend what kind of business u want to start there......

Visiting Malaysia for pleasure only for 10 days.
Need to know a good hotel to stay, close to important sites in the city. Must be 4-5 Star and quiet very quiet, sensitive to noise.
Preferably not more then $80 to 100/ day, including breakfast.
Hope someone can recommend,  as many hotels advertised on internet have negative reviews. Though they claim to be 4 or 5 Star.
Most of the hotels seemed to be old with uncleaned rooms, bad  service and breakfast.
I have searched internet different web sites for  hotels, like Agoda, Hotel.booking and one other website. These companies are based in UK Not in Malaysia and their price seems more then it would be. .
I have recommended to visit Tioman Island, as i can visit only one or two places, is this best to visit or something else.
I am not very young
I appreciate some information for my trip.[/b]

What is ur Skype Name

Hye guys I am a language consultant. I hope u all have a good time here ...........................I guess.lol

AOA.

My name is Adil Kamran , am from karachi , i need your help , next month me apni mrs. k sath malaysia ja raha hoon INSHA ALLAH for searching jobs over their , hamare paas visit visa hoga jis per hum job search kerien gn nahe to muje azaad visa lena pare ga to muje aap se sirf ye poochna ha k malaysia me jobs easily mil jateen hn normal c k hum dono jobs start kerdein or apni life ko further run kersakein

Muje thora sa guide kerdein plz .
I am waiting for your reply.

Regards

WS,
Job hunting is little hard. It is depend on qualification and experience. But they are preferring first the locals. Then others. But many Pakistani are doing job and evening they are doing business. and they are settle here.
Wish you good luck.

@maha adil: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English only?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

skype id: maha.adil1989

hey....whats going on  ;)

Coming to KL in few days Via Bangkok..... :D

any one up for drink... :top:

Hi, my name is Andrew and i am a Malaysian. If you dont mind, i am sincere in friendship. Please call or  SMS me at 0166266773

regards, Andrew

Feeling very bore and sad in KL. :(

Not good not bad maha.what about you?

What kind of help u really wants?

Hi all,

I have just recently came to KL, i am working in a company here as a Senior Developer. I am looking forward to make some good friends here.

hi ,whear you stay, im,bashir ahmed from karachi pakistan can you friendship,contact, me

My name is sara  and i have come thousands of miles away from Pakistan. I am a single parent, married but separated due to certain family reasons. My aim is to get a Admin job here in Malaysia so that i can earn a decrnt living for myself and my daughter and provide her with an excellent medium to excell in life.

your support and reference in seeking for job and work permit will be highly appreciated

looking forward to join Pak Community .