Working in new zealand?

hello , i want to work and live in new zealand. i dont have any work , jobs experience but surely i believe i can find some job for myself in new zealand. i want to live in NZ for what it is worth. what should i do? Thanks for reading.

You will not be able to find work in NZ as you have no experience or qualifications.

Look online at the NZ Govt immigration websites which give you all the information regarding working in NZ.

there is no another way?

No.

Most governments are very strict as to who they let come to work in their country as they have a lot of unemployment problems.

And do not think you can just arrive and start looking for work. When you are caught you will be deported and never allowed back in.

thank you. :) i will try my chance for immigration.

kia ora
I m 36 years old and intending on coming to NZ to live and work. I have a master degree in psychology but even if a speak quiet well english, its not as good as I wish, because I need to have quiet a good english level to work as a psichologist... but beside that I have been working all my live in hospitality in a holiday park in portugal, and I have a huge experience on all tasks and duties on a campsite but no official qualification that certified my experience, will I be able to find work an a contract in NZ?
cheers

I AM FRANCIS MARTIN VAZ, WORKED AS A MACHINIST IN   OIL TANKERS, US BASED COMPANY, HAVING GOOD EXPERIENCE IN MAINTANANCE OF SLOW SPEED AND MEDIUM SPEED DIESEL ENGINES,AIR COMPRESSORS, REEFER COMPRESSORS,ALTERNATORS ETC HAVING 18YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. I HAVE DONE MY MARINE ENGINEERING COURSE FROM NMIT NELSON. I AM FROM INDIA. I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN NEWZEALAND. IF ANY OPENNING ARISE WHICH SUITS MY EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO CALL ME.