Looking for roommates to share the house

Hello everyone
We are 2 Ukrainians moved to Kiev. We've rented a big house so we're looking for roommates to share the costs.
There are few rooms in the house for our future roommates. House is furnished, modern, warm, with all necessary facilities. There is a garden and a garage here. In a nice green area close to a great park. 20 minutes to Vasylkivska metro by transport, 40 minutes to Maidan Nezalezhnosti. Really nice & cozy place.
Not sure if I can mention the price on the forum, I'll do if that's ok. Or contact me for any details.

Hi touraco,

welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your advert in the housing in Kiev section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hello I am very interested in finding a room in Kiev for the summer starting in may. My email is [email protected] feel free to message me

Christine wrote:

Hi ,

welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your advert in the housing in Kiev section.

Hello,

I see you posted the ad in 2013. Not sure if you are still looking for roommates or not. I decided to take a chance. Please contact me if you are still looking.
Thank you

Hello sonnigjw26,

Indeed this thread is old, you should drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website so as to have an opportunity : Shared accommodation in Kiev

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello JW,
Everybody wish you the best of luck, especially Bostonians :-))
I sent to your Hotmail email the contact info of our Kiev's friends. You may contact to them if you need assistant.
Take care,
Tanya

Hi sonnigjw26,
I talked to Svetlana, She sad she can help you to find a room in Kiev.
Check your email for her phone/ address.
Good luck.
T