IQAMA TRANSFER & PROFESSION CHANGING

wassem junaidi wrote:

dear sir i have submitted my three papers along with passport and iqama for transfer to new sponsor but now he is asking to tell my previous sponsor to confirm online now it is difficult to contact my previous sponsor is it compulsory to make online procedure?

I believe so under the new procedure, unless you are illegal and need to correct your status , you can approach the jawazat / labor office with the papers.

MJ.Kher wrote:

Thank you HRGuru,

I am going to travel on 27 June. As you told things are not good for me, but I have no choice to be in Pak. I have to be there. Thanks for your suggestion.
One more thing, What documents are required for accountant visa and from where it should have been attested. So i can manage it before i leave.

Are you asking for the documents required to get accountant visa from Pakistan ?

Attestation is from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan, but before the embassy attests it you have to get it done from HEC and Saudi Cultural office.

naima noor wrote:

i am mohammad nurul. i want change my copil.now what conditions my ikama transfer? please reply me.thank you.

If you are an illegal or under low category under nitaqat you can change your sponsorship now under the grace period.

irondoor wrote:

Dear Guru,
I am Psychologist, and have been working in Government University for five years as a Professor.
Just few weeks back I was offered a Job by a rich family to help their three special needs children.
I accepted the offer and they issued my new visa as private consultant.
I requested my University to help me with Iqama Transfer as i wanted to avoid the hassle of going back to home country and coming back on new visa.
After fulfilling the requirements, University gave me an NOC to transfer my Iqama to the family that offered me a job.
I gave new family (mother of children) NOC from Uni and my original Iqama and passport.
I have already resigned from University and my contract is finished since last week.
They checked with some people in immigration or passports and just let me know that it is not possible to transfer my iqama to a lady particularly since I am a professor.
They asked me to go to home country and come back with new Visa.
My family is already left few days back on exit re-entry visa to spend their summer holidays in home country.

I have following questions
1) What do you think, Is it possible to transfer my Iqama to this lady (mother of children)? If yes how?
2) If not, what if I go and come back on a new Visa so how my family will come back as they left the country on my previous visa status.
3) Why Jawazat object when my previous employer has already given me NOC to transfer my Iqama.

Would appreciate your quick reply as I need to decide for next step in couple of days.
Best Regards
Irondoor

Please find below answers to your queries:

1) What do you think, Is it possible to transfer my Iqama to this lady (mother of children)? If yes how?

You cant change your sponsorship to a lady unless she is a business owner and you are changing it to the business. As an individual female she can only have house maid under her ID number, not a male definitely.

2) If not, what if I go and come back on a new Visa so how my family will come back as they left the country on my previous visa status.

If your family leaves on final exit, you can bring them back again on dependent visa once you are here on the new visa ( from reading your post I understand that they have issued visa for you as Private Consultant, if so - once you arrive in this visa and get iqama you can request family visa). Now they are on vacation on ERE, so they need to come back and get final exits along with you to leave and come back on the new visa.

3) Why Jawazat object when my previous employer has already given me NOC to transfer my Iqama.

The answer to this is covered in the first answer, an individual women cannot have a male employee.If she owns a company or CR for a company then yes you can transfer and at that time Jawazat will not object.

Solution for you:

Since you said the family is rich, it wont be an issue for them to get a company registered under the lady's name. (All they need is to "show office space", pay fees in chamber, bank account under company name and nashat or business type description - which any general service guys can do this). Once this is done you can transfer the sponsorship to them. Or how about the husband or any other man in that household or do they own any company where you can transfer , you have a lot of doors that can open.

Dear Guru,
Many thanks for reply, really appreciate your help.

your response raised few more questions to my situation which i want to share with you.

My question 1. if my new employer (who is female) can not have a male working for her, how she got new visa issued for me in couple of days (i have seen new visa it is on her name and all my details are provided). My information wont change by coming on a new visa or by transferring my Iqama. what do you suggest?

My question 2. Instead of transferring of Iqama, can my new employer get me transferred to new visa (which is already issued)? what is the possibility of transferring my information to new visa already issued? Please comment on this issue.

My question 3. as you mentioned in your kind response that her husband can get me transferred on his name without a problem. So as i did for the lady, I have to ask him (her husband) to make a request to university to transfer me to him, and get Uni NOC for his name. Do you think it will be easy to transfer on his name.

My question 4. they have many companies, but nothing in education and research. so do you think transferring to a company from university professor to a private consultant will not be a problem?

Really appreciate your help.
Regards

irondoor wrote:

Dear Guru,
Many thanks for reply, really appreciate your help.

your response raised few more questions to my situation which i want to share with you.

My question 1. if my new employer (who is female) can not have a male working for her, how she got new visa issued for me in couple of days (i have seen new visa it is on her name and all my details are provided). My information wont change by coming on a new visa or by transferring my Iqama. what do you suggest?

My question 2. Instead of transferring of Iqama, can my new employer get me transferred to new visa (which is already issued)? what is the possibility of transferring my information to new visa already issued? Please comment on this issue.

My question 3. as you mentioned in your kind response that her husband can get me transferred on his name without a problem. So as i did for the lady, I have to ask him (her husband) to make a request to university to transfer me to him, and get Uni NOC for his name. Do you think it will be easy to transfer on his name.

My question 4. they have many companies, but nothing in education and research. so do you think transferring to a company from university professor to a private consultant will not be a problem?

Really appreciate your help.
Regards

Responses to your queries are below.

The rule of thumb is what I told you about a female individual not able to have male employee, as to visa issued depends on the type of request she has made and the visa issued, since I dont know that I cant comment. But on a general note, this is KSA and if you know "people" anything can happen. So it might be that how she got a visa issued to be under her ID, could also be done "claiming" it was for female staff. Unless I know the type of request and visa type issued hard to say, sorry.If you are coming on this new visa, you will get details as per the new visa information issued.

My question 2. Instead of transferring of Iqama, can my new employer get me transferred to new visa (which is already issued)? what is the possibility of transferring my information to new visa already issued? Please comment on this issue

Transfer to new visa internally is not possible, you need to exit / cancel your old visa / iqama and process the new visa and then come back.

Yes, you need to check if he can have personal staff under his ID and can transfer the iqama under to him. You would need similar letters of release from the Univ again addressed to the husband. It might be relatively easy, but you may not get the same profession in your iqama, since you might be moving as personal staff in household.

This is the best option for you, if they have many companies. Ask them to give you demand letter from one of the companies that they have. You can get release from the Univ to this company and change your sponsorship and also profession at the same time. I dont know if you are adamant about profession in iqama Vs job that you do ( Myself I am working in HR but iqama profession is in Marketing - no issues in the last 13 years as long as I get paid what I asked for). You can still keep profession "Private Consultant" or even plain consultant "Musthashar" in Arabic.

The above is the best possible solution and under the grace period you can change the profession without paying the fees as well.

Hai Guru,

I have to ask you about family visit visa.

I applied visit visa for may family in e-service and i printed that application paper. So what is the next step were i have take that paper and what i have to do.

Arif Shabu wrote:

Hai Guru,

I have to ask you about family visit visa.

I applied visit visa for may family in e-service and i printed that application paper. So what is the next step were i have take that paper and what i have to do.

Get the paper attested from Chamber of commerce and your application will be completed and passed to MOFA. If they reject you can visit MOFA and know the reason and correct issues accordingly.

oo ok,

So no need my sponsor sign & stump

Arif Shabu wrote:

oo ok,

So no need my sponsor sign & stump

Of course it is required, how else would COC attest your paper ?

Dear sir,

I am new arrival and i am waiting my iqma since last 03 moths but my kafeel is not making my iqama as my kafeel is in REED categoey,

Pls. advise can I get transfer to new kefeel (GREEN) without my
first kefeel transfer letters,and my new kafeel can issue the
IQAMA for me.
Note : my passport with my first Kefeel, only i have copy of the work visa and Saudi airport immigeration entry no.

I'll be very thankful for your reply.Good blees you.

Alam,Dam

alam dar53 wrote:

Dear sir,

I am new arrival and i am waiting my iqma since last 03 moths but my kafeel is not making my iqama as my kafeel is in REED categoey,

first kefeel transfer letters,and my new kafeel can issue the
IQAMA for me.
Note : my passport with my first Kefeel, only i have copy of the work visa and Saudi airport immigeration entry no.

Alam,Dam

You can change and make new iqama as well, please approach the labor office in your region.

Dear HR GURU,

sir,

first kefeel transfer letters / IQAMA ,and my new kafeel can issue the IQAMA for me.

Note : my passport with my first Kefeel, only i have copy of the work visa and Saudi immigeration entry no.

Alam,DamMAM

Appriciative responce, thanks Guru

I have B.Com degree(attested from HEC & MOFA)and a certificate in IT ( attested from Technical board & MOFA). I wanna ask that, after coming to KSA ( on Azad visa )if i need to transfer my job catagory to Accountant, the above mentioned docs are enough or need something else.
I send the said doc to Saudi culture office Karachi but they ask me a Job contract which I dont have. Now what should i do?
Kindly clarify.

MJ.Kher wrote:

I have B.Com degree(attested from HEC & MOFA)and a certificate in IT ( attested from Technical board & MOFA). I wanna ask that, after coming to KSA ( on Azad visa )if i need to transfer my job catagory to Accountant, the above mentioned docs are enough or need something else.
I send the said doc to Saudi culture office Karachi but they ask me a Job contract which I dont have. Now what should i do?
Kindly clarify.

It seems like you've been working on the plan since long and that's how you have got all those attestations. In my very sincere opinion, you must drop the idea of an Azad Visa. It will be from bygones very soon; simply because it's illegal.

Read more here: http://www.zawya.com/story/3_million_ex … 614042548/

TheLegendLeads wrote:
MJ.Kher wrote:

Kindly clarify.

It seems like you've been working on the plan since long and that's how you have got all those attestations. In my very sincere opinion, you must drop the idea of an Azad Visa. It will be from bygones very soon; simply because it's illegal.

Read more here: http://www.zawya.com/story/3_million_ex … 614042548/

Cant agree more with what TLL said.

Dear Guru HR,

Dear Sir,

Thanks of your reply.

Wouldyou pls. advise me the necessery required documents and expenditure of this new iqama and transrfer procedure.

Awaiting your valueable reply.

God Bless you.

Best Regards,

Alam

alam dar53 wrote:

Dear Guru HR,

Dear Sir,

Thanks of your reply.

Wouldyou pls. advise me the necessery required documents and expenditure of this new iqama and transrfer procedure.

Awaiting your valueable reply.

God Bless you.

Best Regards,

Alam

Passport - if original not available and with kafeel a copy of that needs to be shown to maktab al amal

Certificate as per profession issued

Under the grace period you might no pay any fines but normal iqama charges that comes to SR.650/-

Dear Guru HR,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have copy of the passport with visa and airport entery no.
by this no. i can check the status of the kafeel.
i am here since last 03 months without iqama.

my new kafeel is green categery and giving the same job
as per my visa (HASIB ALALY) so need to change profession.
Can you send me form copy (attachment) for labour office, which
can proceed my case to labour office,if possible.

Sr.650. fees for new iqama and is there labour office fees(SR.2400/=) also applicable for me or not?
is there any fine for iqame as i am here more than 03 months 
wihtout iqama.

Pls. guide me.

appreciated your reply and guidance for all the peoples.

Best Regards,

Alam

alam dar53 wrote:

Dear Guru HR,

Sr.650. fees for new iqama and is there labour office fees(SR.2400/=) also applicable for me or not?
wihtout iqama.

Pls. guide me.

Best Regards,

Alam

Under the grace period no other fines and charges will apply. There was a document shared in the forum by TLL, you can search for it , it explains the cases where labor office will interfere to get the transfer done without the old sponsor's knowledge / permission.

pleas give informaton about change profashion my iqama how to change please?

Dear HRGuru,

Many thanks for your reply, i shall consult the named document.

Regards
Alam

HRGuru wrote:
alam dar53 wrote:

Dear Guru HR,

wihtout iqama.

Pls. guide me.

Best Regards,

Alam

Under the grace period no other fines and charges will apply. There was a document shared in the forum by TLL, you can search for it , it explains the cases where labor office will interfere to get the transfer done without the old sponsor's knowledge / permission.

Would greatly appreciate if you can share link to this important document, its very urgent.
your cooperation will be much appreciated.

Regards
Alam

how to change the profession...

Dear Guru,
i am working as ICT Support(IT Dept), but my profession in Iqama is Maison, so my company asking to me to change my profession as a IT Technician, but i dont have degree, i have plus two and MCSE(Microsoft Certified System Engineer)so shall i know can i change my profession with those certificate. The MCSE Certificate is not attested because it is international certificate so no need for attestation. Please help me..

Thanks,
Shibin.

rrss wrote:

Dear Guru,
i am working as ICT Support(IT Dept), but my profession in Iqama is Maison, so my company asking to me to change my profession as a IT Technician, but i dont have degree, i have plus two and MCSE(Microsoft Certified System Engineer)so shall i know can i change my profession with those certificate. The MCSE Certificate is not attested because it is international certificate so no need for attestation. Please help me..

Thanks,
Shibin.

Under the grace period you may be able to change the profession without the certification, but after that unfortunately you need either a diploma or bachelors attested from saudi embassy to do so.

Dear HR guru,

Hope you are well, please share your kind feedback w.r.t document shared by TLL. God bless you for all the help that you are doing.

Regards
Alam

alam dar53 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
alam dar53 wrote:

Dear Guru HR,

wihtout iqama.

Pls. guide me.

Best Regards,

Alam

Would greatly appreciate if you can share link to this important document, its very urgent.
your cooperation will be much appreciated.

Regards
Alam

Here you go Alam:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2372 … rsRule.jpghttp://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2372 … -final.pdf

Thanks TLL:)

Dear HRGURU,

Really nice to see you help in our issues. I want to ask something regarding the sponsorship transfer.

My current sponsor gave me release letter (3nos) attested by chamber of commerce. My current sponsor is in green and the company I am giving my sponsorship transfer is also in green.

I changed my profession from Car Electrician to Computer technician with my current sponsor and it is high lighted on Mukeem system of jawazat as my current sponsor and new company checked the same.

My current sponsor is unable to print my new Iqama (for new profession) due to overload on Jawazat office. My company confirmed all documents and my profession is as they want and the sponsorship status is approved by labor office.

Is it possible for my new company to print my Iqama along with the sponsorship transfer so I can avoid the time delay of printing it 2 times.

I would be really thankful for the above confirmation and may Allah bless always.

Regards,

ITprofessional wrote:

Dear HRGURU,

Really nice to see you help in our issues. I want to ask something regarding the sponsorship transfer.

My current sponsor gave me release letter (3nos) attested by chamber of commerce. My current sponsor is in green and the company I am giving my sponsorship transfer is also in green.

I changed my profession from Car Electrician to Computer technician with my current sponsor and it is high lighted on Mukeem system of jawazat as my current sponsor and new company checked the same.

My current sponsor is unable to print my new Iqama (for new profession) due to overload on Jawazat office. My company confirmed all documents and my profession is as they want and the sponsorship status is approved by labor office.

Is it possible for my new company to print my Iqama along with the sponsorship transfer so I can avoid the time delay of printing it 2 times.

I would be really thankful for the above confirmation and may Allah bless always.

Regards,

Yes it is possible for the new company to do that without printing the iqama. But in order to show that you already have an iqama number allotted with the changed profession, give them a print out from the jawazat specifying your new profession and iqama number.

Dear Sir,
The profession on my iqama is AMIL and I need to change it in to Project Manager.My company already changed the profession thru online.While submitting the Iqama & passport to incorporate the new profession,which all documents I have to submit along with the notification we received  from mol web portal?
Please reply.

binusulu wrote:

Dear Sir,
The profession on my iqama is AMIL and I need to change it in to Project Manager.My company already changed the profession thru online.While submitting the Iqama & passport to incorporate the new profession,which all documents I have to submit along with the notification we received  from mol web portal?
Please reply.

You are also required to submit certificate attested from saudi embassy along with translation along with iqama and filled govt forms. since under grace period things might have changed, you can check with your company to see what is required.

Thnx TLL as well Guru.

I've reached jeddah. Please advice me in detail, what the prior things I have to do first regarding legalise myself in KSA.
What Docs I ask first from my company and what docs I have to keep myself to save myself.

Please reply on prior basis as today is Friday and one day has spent.

Best Regards,

MJ.Kher wrote:

Thnx TLL as well Guru.

I've reached jeddah. Please advice me in detail, what the prior things I have to do first regarding legalise myself in KSA.
What Docs I ask first from my company and what docs I have to keep myself to save myself.

Please reply on prior basis as today is Friday and one day has spent.

Best Regards,

In order to legalize your stay, do medical and then get the iqama processed at the earliest. This should be your first priority.

Appritiative response.

Medical done today & they told that online report will directly be sent to jawazat.
Can u tell me the fees of new iqama as well the change of occupation fees.
Is there any system that a company can directly change the occupation via online?

Regards,

MY IQAMA NUMBER 2220777888.MY PROFESSION HOUSE DRIVER. NOW I WANT CHANGE MY PROFESSION SALES EXECUTIVE.

MJ.Kher wrote:

Appritiative response.

Medical done today & they told that online report will directly be sent to jawazat.
Can u tell me the fees of new iqama as well the change of occupation fees.
Is there any system that a company can directly change the occupation via online?

Regards,

The fees for iqama is unchanged at 650 while under the grace period the fees for profession is not required, normally that fees comes to 1000 SAR. The company can use Muqeem portal for these.

Thank u my dear,
Please reply that normally how much time it takes to make iqama.
Has the grace period extended or not.

MJ.Kher wrote:

Thank u my dear,
Please reply that normally how much time it takes to make iqama.
Has the grace period extended or not.

Normal process if all documents in order should not take more than a week , but since due to load of work in govt offices it could take more time.

The grace period is not yet extended as far as I know, follow the news like the rest of us and you will also know.