Toyota Car Lease

If I go to Abdulatif Jameel, I've to go under their leasing program but I want to take it through bank.

I saw different bank booths in Honda, KIA etc. but is there any Toyota showroom in Riyadh where there are Bank Booths in it??

By the way, my salary transfer account is in SAMBA. So, if I go directly to the bank, I believe they'll ask me to transfer my salary into their bank which I dont want to do....

Abdulatif Jameel has horrible interest rate. It's better to get through a bank.

The booths you are enquiring about did exist 6 year back. Then all banks decided to close them and do the business from branches. You can go to any bank branch close to you and ask for the car financing programs.

Changing the salary account to some other bank must not a big deal. It's a kind of guarantee they'd need from you.

Brothers,

I am from Riyadh. I want to share my experience I had with Abdul Lateef Jameel Leasing Program...

I took Toyota Yaris 2011 - Used on lease a year ago from ALJ used showroom located at Khurais Rd.
At the time, I took this car on lease from Abdul Lateef Jameel from them they give me warranty of the car..that the car has one year warranty which includes Gear box, Engine and AC.

After 2 months, I had problem with Car Engine, and i went to used car showroom from where i took this car on lease.
I was surprised to see their behavior, they refused to accept that they will fix it for me rather than giving me fake excuses although the car was still in warranty.

Another thing, the istimarah of car is already EXPIRED and neither ALJ not me are intending to renew the expired istimarah. Else they asked me to go to Fahas first, and then come back and pay us 100 SAR then we will renew istimarah of the car for you.

This is my friendly advise to you brothers if you intend to go Used Car Toyota showroom on Khurais Rd, Kindly take your mechanic with you. They are the big cheaters I have ever seen in my life. I prefer Al-Yusr Installment and AutoStar.

At the time of giving car, they talk very sweetly....and after this they show their real face.

Thanks

victory78 wrote:

At the time of giving car, they talk very sweetly....and after this they show their real face.

Thanks

You have my sympathies, but brother this is how business is being done here at KSA, with no respect/value for the customer !!