Time taken for attestation and processing of saudi work visa

Sir A week ago the HR officer email me that ur application is under process and we will update u soon.can u tell me about that official job offer letter?

there's nothing to get confirmed except go to the university and ask them...the same happened to me..i went to my university last week(29.10.2013)(ranchi university) and asked them about the verfication...they refused about its receieval when asked from the consultants they said they have received the documents back from the university...when counterly asked by the university y they did so.? they replied postman by mistakenly might have delivered the post to Central university rather than ranchi university by writing on the verification letter" not concerned Ranchi university" when it was again posted by the consultants to the university for verfication university got closed for diwali holidays and now it will reopen on monday(11.11.2013).

I'm from india ,I have selected for UAE(SHARJAH) company ,company offered me offer letter and i have submitted all documents for visa process through my recuirtmemt consultancy,visa process started on july2013 but still visa did not received .when I speak direct to employer, they say that we have selected 100 candidates so we have to apply only 20 visa at a time .so it taking late for visa process.. Plz suggested me what step further i have to take...shall I should wait for few days or not..plz suggest me what I have to do.

khadir319 wrote:

I'm from india ,I have selected for UAE(SHARJAH) company ,company offered me offer letter and i have submitted all documents for visa process through my recuirtmemt consultancy,visa process started on july2013 but still visa did not received .when I speak direct to employer, they say that we have selected 100 candidates so we have to apply only 20 visa at a time .so it taking late for visa process.. Plz suggested me what step further i have to take...shall I should wait for few days or not..plz suggest me what I have to do.

You've posted in wrong forums. This is Saudi Arabia.

it is already very late for the issuance of visa..i would suggest to take back the passport and move on...

can anybody tell me in how many days company issue visa from the day of accepting job offer letter?i have accepted a job last week and they told me that they are processing my visa.

hii frnd.. i am from kerala. i also want to do hrd verification from mku.. can u help  me ? i need ur valuable guidness
my email id: ***

HRD is done by the state HRD department and by the university where the degree is issued from..it will hardly take 20 days ..but saudi embassy and cultural attestation will take time ranging from 25 days to 3 months...

Hello to every one......
  my name is ajith. 4 months before i received an offer letter from  saudi arabia..then i done my medical and send my passport & medical certificate to saudi embassy for passport stamping..and also send my certificate for attestation.. but now itself there is no improvement in these process.......So please any one help me...

Dear sir
         I required mediacl test for saudi but in gamca office wrongly given for Brahin medical test.Thay are now told it will change on after three month.medical fit report also entered in online.so give some idea to solve this problem.

binod81213 wrote:

Dear sir
         I required mediacl test for saudi but in gamca office wrongly given for Brahin medical test.Thay are now told it will change on after three month.medical fit report also entered in online.so give some idea to solve this problem.

Medical done for and applied in Bahrain embassy has no impact on Saudi Embassy visa process, you can do another medical now itself with the correct details and apply for Saudi Embassy visa process.

hii.... iam newcomer for this i also want to do saudi work visa please help me i want a full process of visa...thnks in advance
my emailid is [Moderated: pls send details in private]

HI
I am from Mumbai India. I have accepted the offer for job in Riyadh. Now documentation is under process. Would like to know once Univercity verification (backside stamping) done, need to do HRD attestation. There is name diffrence in my univercity degree certificate and passport. I have got all required gazzeted certificate for name change. Will there any trouble in getting Saudi visa? what documents i need to attach to avoid any compliaction like notorised self affidavit etc will serve the purpose?

Arvind Dixit wrote:

HI
I am from Mumbai India. I have accepted the offer for job in Riyadh. Now documentation is under process. Would like to know once Univercity verification (backside stamping) done, need to do HRD attestation. There is name diffrence in my univercity degree certificate and passport. I have got all required gazzeted certificate for name change. Will there any trouble in getting Saudi visa? what documents i need to attach to avoid any compliaction like notorised self affidavit etc will serve the purpose?

The name in the passport should match the certificate and also for the visa so that this can be attested and the visa issued.

But my agent told that gazzete is enough and further also suggested to do affidavit for name change...gone through many of inputs of this forum and they also said the same thing...to do affidavit and notary of the same for name change to certify both name person are same...

PL suggest if am wrong.

Arvind Dixit wrote:

But my agent told that gazzete is enough and further also suggested to do affidavit for name change...gone through many of inputs of this forum and they also said the same thing...to do affidavit and notary of the same for name change to certify both name person are same...

PL suggest if am wrong.

Its not wrong, thats a work around solution for the time being. 

This may let the visa endorsement happen now, but may depending on where the changes are not done create complications in the future, for eg: in residence permit in KSA.

Thanks very much HR guru...i hope my visa will get process and there wont be any issue due to name diffrence in paassport and certificate once attached the notorised affidavit...

Hai
I have on problem
1999 my agent will sent  my certificate to stamping for saudi embassy for mumbai
But after 14 years no broblem
But now I going to get family visa
Start problem
Agent make a problem the saudi embassy stambing was duplicate
All so all attestation stambings duplicate
Pls help me give instructions pls

jahir Hussain wrote:

Hai
I have on problem
1999 my agent will sent  my certificate to stamping for saudi embassy for mumbai
But after 14 years no broblem
But now I going to get family visa
Start problem
Agent make a problem the saudi embassy stambing was duplicate
All so all attestation stambings duplicate
Pls help me give instructions pls

I am assuming what you meant above is in 1999 you stamped your education certificate through an agent and till now you did not face any issues, until when you went to apply the family visa and then saudi embassy is saying the attestation is duplicate.

Are you facing this issue in Istiqdam or Saudi Embassy ? Since the attested certificate of yours is only required for family visa when you apply and not in Saudi Embassy. Or perhaps you havent applied for family visa yet and now trying to attest the certificate again ?

Your case is not clear, please provide more details.

Hello Dear

I got an offer from Landmark group, Saudi Arabia for a managerial post on 10th December 213. I was asked to approach an agent in Mumbai to complete all the required formalities and everything went on very smooth till now.

On 7th January the concerned agent told me that my passport has been submitted to Saudi consulate in Mumbai and within 2-3 days I will be given back the passport after duly getting stamped. Now, after 3 days I was told that he has not got back the passport from the consulate and will update me on 13th January, Monday.

Can you please help me in understanding the stamping process and the normal time taken for this.

Also if there is any way to know the stamping status going online.

Thanks

mayurjain wrote:

Hello Dear

I got an offer from Landmark group, Saudi Arabia for a managerial post on 10th December 213. I was asked to approach an agent in Mumbai to complete all the required formalities and everything went on very smooth till now.

On 7th January the concerned agent told me that my passport has been submitted to Saudi consulate in Mumbai and within 2-3 days I will be given back the passport after duly getting stamped. Now, after 3 days I was told that he has not got back the passport from the consulate and will update me on 13th January, Monday.

Can you please help me in understanding the stamping process and the normal time taken for this.

Thanks

There is no way to know or monitor the progress online . Usually there is one day in embassy for receiving application and one day for giving out the passports after stampng for each agency. Perhaps your agency might be waiting to go and collect all of them in one go. You need to coordinate and follow up with the agency and your employer.

mayurjain wrote:

Hello Dear

Thanks

It is usually three working days for the endorsement.. Each agency has an allotted date for submitting and receiving the documents.. Your agent might as well delay the picking up of passports as he might want to pick up the lot at one go..

Just wait for a few more day .. I suggest.. Even if you bother the agent a lot, he might delay a bit more...

As for stamping status online..,, NO WAY until now..

All the best !! Keep us updated ... :cheers:

Thanks!!  but i guess there is a website https://enjazit.com.sa/

Your Thought on this......

Hi Farooq ,

I think we are on the same place. Same problem is causing me i have also recieved an offer via email from ksa and after confirmation i was told to wait for two weeks and now 4 months are passed . Can you share your contact detials so we may contact ? . What i am thinking is we are getting job in the same company .

Waiting for your reply

Hi HR Guru

I am in process of Degree attestation. I have already completed HRD and MEA attestation. My degree has been submitted to Saudi Cultural and its already four weeks i am  getting only one answer it will take time as the same need to be confrimed by University first.

Can you pls help with what is the time required post confirmation received by University and what is the process after that till the visa is stamped. Since every thing is ready only it has been held up due to stamping of my degree.

THKS....

Salimsk2 wrote:

Hi HR Guru

I am in process of Degree attestation. I have already completed HRD and MEA attestation. My degree has been submitted to Saudi Cultural and its already four weeks i am  getting only one answer it will take time as the same need to be confrimed by University first.

Can you pls help with what is the time required post confirmation received by University and what is the process after that till the visa is stamped. Since every thing is ready only it has been held up due to stamping of my degree.

THKS....

The usual process of stamping is as follows: Univeristy - HEC or Higher Education Commission / HRD- MEA or MFA- Saudi Cultureal Attache - Embassy. In your case if the university verification is not done then the embassy will never endorse it. Am not sure about the time frame since it depends from univ to univ.

saudi attesttion process..how long will take saudi attestation process ?

Hello,

I am also from tamilnadu and got education from bharathidasan university. I have applied for HRD, they said it takes 20 days. I want to do this process faster. How to get it in 3 days?

Thank you.
peri

hi.. this s thahir frm india.. i want to know  the details regarding saudi attestation.. i had done my hrd through agent after that i got selected in saudi concern in jeddah.. they send original offer letter one month later then i submit my documents original passport offer letter for attestation process on november 2013 but till date i didnt receive my certificate due to this my visa and medical will expired or not? please give some suggestion and i paid 35000/- for attestation process to my agent.. normal cost will be 5000 but agent ask me 35000/- for doing attes within 10 days time period but it take 3 months delayed the agent reply the same story wait wait wait.. can u please suggest me for exact time taken and anyother possibilities to get my certificate soon from consulate.. pls reply sir..

Hi

I am also in the process of attestation for ksa.
Please give me the contacts who can help me in getting the attestation.

Thanks

Assalamualaikum guys I m frm mumbai
maine just apna attestation karwaya hai saudi arabia ka so listen the procedure very carefully
1.after ur selection for saudi arabia for engineer they require attestation

2.ask them to give employmnent agreement n offer letter n it should attested for chamber of commerce n saudi embaassy

3.jab tak aapke papers saudi se nahi aate  app apne certificate par notary karwalijiye
charges:90rs
delivery:on the spot

4.then aap mantralya jaker home dpt ka stamp le lijiye
timing : monday n tuesday from 2 pm to 4 pm
charges: nil

5.then mumbai university me jaker uska verified karwalijiye
charges : depends bt not more than 500rs
delivery: 4 -5 days

6. uske apne paper ka intezaar kijiye saudi arabia se kyunki woh bht tym lagata hai paper bhejne me

7.as soon u get ur paper go to mantralya n ask them for hrd attestation
timing: same monday n tuessday 2pm to 4 pm
documents required: ur offer letter n employmnent agreement n passport n certificate with one set of xerox n photos
delivery: thursday n friday 3to 5 pm

8. after that goto any agent who do  attestation
mere hisaab se saad services naam ka agent hai bht acha n bharose layak ask him to do attestation n woh bhi jaldi ..normally people take 75 to 90 days..n saad services will take inshallah 50 days ..... aapko addresss net pe mil jayega he is cuffe parade in mumbai....

9 . after that jst follow his order n tell him to make it quick ....inshallah ho jayega
mera 54 days me hua magar bich me bht holidays ke karan late hua

simple hai maggar easy hai
any queries u can cl me muzaffar shaikh from mumbai 9967940729
I personally want to help others so plz no fake call.
may allah done this easy Assalamualaikum guys I m frm mumbai
maine just apna attestation karwaya hai saudi arabia ka so listen the procedure very carefully
1.after ur selection for saudi arabia for engineer they require attestation

2.ask them to give employmnent agreement n offer letter n it should attested for chamber of commerce n saudi embaassy

3.jab tak aapke papers saudi se nahi aate  app apne certificate par notary karwalijiye

4.then aap mantralya jaker home dpt ka stamp le lijiye
timing : monday n tuesday from 2 pm to 4 pm

5.then mumbai university me jaker uska verified karwalijiye
charges : depends bt not more than 500rs

6. uske apne paper ka intezaar kijiye saudi arabia se kyunki woh bht tym lagata hai paper bhejne me

7.as soon u get ur paper go to mantralya n ask them for hrd attestation
timing: same monday n tuessday 2pm to 4 pm
documents required: ur offer letter n employmnent agreement n passport n certificate with one set of xerox n photos

8. after that goto any agent who do  attestation
mere hisaab se saad services naam ka agent hai bht acha n bharose layak ask him to do attestation n woh bhi jaldi ..normally people take 75 to 90 days..n saad services will take inshallah 50 days ..... aapko addresss net pe mil jayega he is cuffe parade in mumbai....

9 . after that jst follow his order n tell him to make it quick ....inshallah ho jayega
mera 54 days me hua magar bich me bht holidays ke karan late hua

any queries u can cl me muzaffar shaikh from mumbai ***
I personally want to help others so plz no fake call.
may allah done this easy

Assalamualaikum guys I m frm mumbai
maine just apna attestation karwaya hai
saudi arabia ka so listen the procedure
very carefully
1.after ur selection for saudi arabia for
engineer they require attestation
2.ask them to give employmnent
agreement n offer letter n it should
attested for chamber of commerce n
saudi embaassy
3.jab tak aapke papers saudi se nahi
aate app apne certificate par notary
karwalijiye
4.then aap mantralya jaker home dpt ka
stamp le lijiye
timing : monday n tuesday from 2 pm to 4
pm
5.then mumbai university me jaker uska
verified karwalijiye
charges : depends bt not more than
500rs
6. uske apne paper ka intezaar kijiye
saudi arabia se kyunki woh bht tym lagata
hai paper bhejne me
7.as soon u get ur paper go to mantralya
n ask them for hrd attestation
timing: same monday n tuessday 2pm to 4
pm
documents required: ur offer letter n
employmnent agreement n passport n
certificate with one set of xerox n photos
8. after that goto any agent who do
attestation
mere hisaab se saad services naam ka
agent hai bht acha n bharose layak ask
him to do attestation n woh bhi
jaldi ..normally people take 75 to 90
days..n saad services will take inshallah
50 days ..... aapko addresss net pe mil
jayega he is cuffe parade in mumbai....
9 . after that jst follow his order n tell him
to make it quick ....inshallah ho jayega
mera 54 days me hua magar bich me bht
holidays ke karan late hua
any queries u can cl me muzaffar shaikh
from mumbai ***
I personally want to help others so plz no
fake call.

@ shaikh.muzzu > Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum, it can be quite difficult for members to understand :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Dear One's,

When I have completed my MCA, i have done attestation frm university. two months back I got an offer frm KSA. I got offer letter, visa invitation/number from that company. I have submitted all these documents along with my original degree certificate,passport and medical test reports. But still I didnt get my employement visa yet. Agent is saying documents under verification. Usually how many days it takes for verification of documents?

Regards,
Amarnath S

hi,
I am B.E Civil Engineer holder.My valid passport and all the required documents like attested certificate,medical reports and my company papers has been submitted to KSA visa consulate in Mumbai.But they reject my passport without visa what's the reason and when I can reapply?

basically It depends upon the type of visa .If it is category same,then will be ok,else may be problem

Whether it can be solve or unsolved???

your name is changed or just speeling mistake ?

how can approach HRD department in chennai to certificste authentication from hrd and mk university.
how can get quikly any contact number from concern department person do to this quikly.
My certificate already done by Delhi Hrd,Mea,Gad.
the authentication is must from tamilnadu hrd or directly apply for saudi culture.The applicant directly go to mk university for verification after that to get from Hrd department.
anybody send information is very usefull.
Thanks.
M
k.m.b.a.a

salam,
i have my uncle in dammam who is a contracts manager in a very good company, he told me that he is proccesing me for mechanical engineer from there itself,but it is taking a lot of time, So can i know how much time will it take exactly for the process to be done..and i have done the attestation of G.R.D and H.r.D and M.E.A as well