Indonesian friends

#1 12 February 2013 10:01:53

arlenesy
arlenesy
Quezon City

Indonesian friends

Hi! Nama saya Arlene dan dari Filipina.  Saya sedang mempelajari Bahasa Indonesia tapi tidak pernah use Bahasa Indonesia in speaking.  Hanya use Bahasa Indonesia thru menulis dengan bantu of orang Indonesia temanku di Facebook. *Broken Indonesian*
Maaf for my broken Indonesian language but I am willing to learn the Indonesian language.

Terima kasih banyak.

#6 15 February 2013 02:34:28

arlenesy
arlenesy
Quezon City

Re: Indonesian friends

@Aurelie

This is what i say:

My name is Arlene and I am from the Philippines.  I am studying Indonesian language but never Indonesian language in speaking.  Only use Indonesian Language thru writing with the help of my Indonesian friends in Facebook.  And rose241182 is right, I want to learn Indonesian language that is why I use their language, it's the only way I will learn their language, even by writing it when talking to them.

@rose241182, thanks for welcoming me but I am still here in the PHilippines up to now

@Sophie Fisher,

Someday I will visit Indonesia ;)

#8 20 February 2013 08:12:31

Sophie Fisher
Sophie Fisher
Freiburg

arlenesy wrote:

@Aurelie

This is what i say:

My name is Arlene and I am from the Philippines.  I am studying Indonesian language but never Indonesian language in speaking.  Only use Indonesian Language thru writing with the help of my Indonesian friends in Facebook.  And rose241182 is right, I want to learn Indonesian language that is why I use their language, it's the only way I will learn their language, even by writing it when talking to them.

@rose241182, thanks for welcoming me but I am still here in the PHilippines up to now

@Sophie Fisher,

Someday I will visit Indonesia ;)

Give me a shout when you do. I travel a lot but if I'm in town when you visit, I'd be glad to show you around and buy you lunch :-)

#15 20 April 2013 20:30:26

Cyio
Cyio
Jakarta

Selamat Datang Arlenesy...

about bahasa dont worry, we will help you to make better in bahasa...so for the step one, try make friendship with indonesian people, then try speak litle by litle about bahasa. actualy i just litle bite understand about tagalog ^_^

#16 17 June 2013 08:19:02

rizky

Your bahasa language is good enough arlenesy
Selamat datang, we'll wait you in here Indonesia

Last edited by rizky (17 June 2013 08:20:13)

2 members online in Indonesia

Expatriate health insurance Java
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Java.
>> Click here
Expat banking Java
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Java
A few tips from professionals about moving to Java.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Java
Don't worry and travel happy across Java.
>> Click here