Moving from US to Zagreb what area to move

Hi,

I am moving from California to Zagreb for an MBA program and I want to know the best place to live. I want somewhere safe near the transportation system and near clubs, bars and fun events. Please let me know! :)

Rachel

Hi,

I have expat friends living at Knežija and Jarun in Zagreb and haven't heard any complaints. Give it a try on google maps. Also distances shouldn't be a much of the problem even though Zagreb is biggest in Croatia. Everything can be reached by public transport and there are night lines. Also there are cheap cabs operating 24/7.
During the summer clubs are based on Jarun, but I'm not sure about winter period. Locals here should have more accurate info.
Do you need safety by USA or Croatian standards? If it's by USA standards then whole country is safe :D

Hi
Jarun is a great place to stay, students life etc all around. Precko is also good place but little cheaper on fent or buying. transport from both places is good.areas are safe
rob

Hi dear,I want us to be friends? M mike from  Kenya.

Thanks

Hi Rachel,

When are you arriving in Zagreb and Croatia ?
Maybe you will just have a bit of luck since lately there has been some news that city municipal and government is planning to rent new built appartments all over the city that hasnt been sold so far, and now they are giving it for a long term rent with possibility to buy it of in time.