Anti spam system & new rules

Please  unbrock my private message,I am new but now I have read the rules.
Thanks

chrisimbi wrote:

Please  unbrock my private message,I am new but now I have read the rules.
Thanks

As stated in the very first post on this thread only you can unblock your PM system, that is by participating in the open forum. No one but you can unblock it.

Thank you for your understanding.

OK,Now I know and have read the rules here.
Thank you

Im blocked to, i know i dont read the rules, but im registed since 2 years minimum, and first time im blocked

Alainvds wrote:

If you are one of these persons can I ask you some practical questions about life in hulhumale where we are going to live my wife paola and me?

This is a mutual help forum.
Ask question on threads in the appropriate country section so answers can be read by everyone, not just you.

Oups i didn't know that, thanks

Thanks for the helpful info!

Thank you for your explanation.

Hi. I'm sorry. I just read about the rules. I'm sorry. Will not make the same mistake again.

Thank you and best regards.

Thanks!

nasirmgr wrote:

Thank you and best regards.

You are the only one who can activate your account. Read the very first post on this thread which tells you how to do this.

Sorry for that , I am Engineer Yassir I am using this website for improve my relations and skills so I am not spam sure ...

engr.yassir wrote:

Sorry for that , I am Engineer Yassir I am using this website for improve my relations and skills so I am not spam sure ...

You've made a couple of posts in a few years? Here being one, and you are unable to send any more? That would be classed as a Spammer.

Shows to all the method of baring people who wish to spam works.

i see hows this work now

I did not know the rules of the website sorry.

Sorry I didn't know your policy as I'm very new user. Thanks
Regards
Md Riktu

Thank you for the advice!

Thank you for your advise
Sorry for the inconvinience

jeffchu wrote:

unblock. thanks

You are the only one who can activate your account. Read the very first post on this thread which tells you how to do this.

mostii wrote:

I'm not a spam so let me text the oder for better conversation

It is classed spam, when you send out messages to people you don't know. I really fail to understand what the problem is, you have problems in understanding the very first post on this thread, you have problems in partispating on the Open Forum, yet everyone has no trouble in find this thread and complain.

I will say it again, ONLY YOU can unblock the PM system and that is by posting on the forum of the country of your choice. The more you post the more PMs will be able to be sent. They have to be meaningful posts and not one word sentances. Like, HI, Thanks and OK ect....

Posting on here won't work either, it has to be a country.

Please help me to unlock
Thanks

Why do we bother?

mostii wrote:

Hello I have a problem with sending message
I'm not a spam
I hope you will fix my problem as soon as possible
Thank you

Yes you have a problem. Which is probably due to the fact that you have no understanding of how this forum operates.
You and only you can fix this 'problem'.
Sending unwanted unsolicited messages is not allowed.
You have to earn the right to activate your message system.
Read and understand post #1 on this thread and the many other posts here that explain how this works.
If you finally have a light bulb moment and find out how it all works then you are on your way to being a contributing member of this forum.

Md Riktu wrote:

Please help me to unlock
Thanks

This forum is not, and never will be, a message board where people simply join up and immediately start sending out unwanted unsolicited messages.

Do this here and you will be classed as a spammer and be banned.

Read through all the posts on this thread that explain how this forum works, especially post #1
Then, and only then, will you be able to follow procedure and activate your message system.

If this does not suit you then you can have your account closed simply by going to the bottom of this page and click on 'contact us'

Thanks for your valuable information.
Regards

Md Riktu

Hi
Sorry I didn't understand, but now I will follow the rules

Okay am sorry, I really understood your rules now. please kindly unblock my message.please unblock my account.

wow, that is great an sorry for making same mistake is for all of us benefit thanks all the same and please unblock my inbox

Yes please me too can i be unblocked please

i dont how this website works

How can I unblock messaging?

S.Atif wrote:

Okay am sorry, I really understood your rules now. please kindly unblock my message.please unblock my account.

I am sorry but I don't think you do understand the rules, if you did, you would not be asking to be unblocked. ONLY YOU CAN UNBLOCK THE SYSTEM

PLEASE READ THIS, it will explain to you how you can unblock the PM system, it really is not hard to understand.

I would also like to remind you all this is a Forum for Expats run by Expats in order to help fellow Expats. It is NOT I will repeat NOT a free chat site. Go and use the likes of Facebook if you want to chat/spam for free.

If you do not like the rules in place, I suggest that this site is not for you, and you are FREE to leave at any time. Just send a message to CONTACT US stating you wish to leave. The link is also at the bottom of the page.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam is "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain to us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate in a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it!

Thx so much

Siphoalex wrote:

Yes please me too can i be unblocked please

NO.

As you have absolutely no idea of how the forum works and even less of how to activate your system then it is doubtful if you will ever be a contributing member of the forum.

nikky febrina wrote:

i dont how this website works

Seek and yea shall find. Read and thou whilst understand.

Julien

Rules noted, new to the site, was not aware of any related rules. Will post my request on the forum for open discussion and response.

Thanks
JJ

Hello
Please unblock me

Thank you

Oh wow, i didn't realize you couldn't copy and paste...

Find activities and meet other expats

OR