Now I understood the rules
I won't do it again
Regards

Bodi Cooper wrote:

Pls unlock my message
Now I understood the rules
I won't do it again
Regards

You don't understand the rules, probably have not even read them on post #1,  so until you do your message system will not be activated.  :dumbom:

Jackie chu wrote:

its still doesnt work, what happened

And will not work until you read, understand and follow post #1 on this thread.  :whistle:

Thanks

anybody in ?

stumpy wrote:
Jackie chu wrote:

its still doesnt work, what happened

And will not work until you read, understand and follow post #1 on this thread.  :whistle:

Not spamming job offers will also help

how can solve this issued?

addin_azmi wrote:

how can solve this issued?

Read the rules
Don't spam job offers
Become a helpful member of the forum

Any other questions?

thanks for the suggestions

Hi. I dont know before about this new rules. But I am so sad. I am not scammer but can not send any message again. Can You unblock me ? I will prove that I dont have any intention for making any crushment here

Fitriani nur syahidah wrote:

Hi. I dont know before about this new rules. But I am so sad. I am not scammer but can not send any message again. Can You unblock me ? I will prove that I dont have any intention for making any crushment here

Admin will not activate your system for you.
You are the only one who can activate your system by following the rules and conditions laid out in post #1 on this thread.
Participate on other sections of the forum with topical and informative posts. The more times you post the bigger the capacity of your inbox becomes.
After you have posted a number of times then your system will be activated.

Okay  :(

HI im very sorry that my fault

Hi. I don't know before about this new rules. But I am so sad. I am not scammer but can not send any message again. Can You unblock me ? I will prove that I don't have any intention for making any crushment here.Thanks for your understanding

George Miles wrote:

Hi. I don't know before about this new rules. But I am so sad. I am not scammer but can not send any message again. Can You unblock me ? I will prove that I don't have any intention for making any crushment here.Thanks for your understanding

So you did not take the time to read and understand the rules. If you had of done so you would know how to activate your messages system. You are the only one who can activate your system.

Until you do so your system will not be activated.

I accept this rules

how can i activate my account .please tell me what i can do .

I understand there are several very good adult literacy courses available for those with reading difficulties.
Such problems are surprisingly common so you should not be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help if you can't read the content of this helpful link.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 3238#74299

i also have same question

I am new here i did not know what my fult to block my mail

Galileo Galilei wrote:

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

Clever chap, even as polymaths go, but even this dude with his fine  understanding of heliocentrism, Copernicanism and the principle of relativity would be flummoxed by the replies on this thread.

I subscribe to this thread so, in those moments when I recall the many stupid and pointless things I've done in my life, I can take some solace in knowing I'm not the daftest person on the planet.

addin_azmi wrote:

i also have same question

And what question would that be?

@zeytinkorsan

Your posts here are off topic  :offtopic: and have no relevance to the topic of this thread.
Also posting here will not count towards having your message system activated.
You need to post on the Turkey section of the forum.

Q6ery wrote:

I am new here i did not know what my fult to block my mail

This is a forum which has rules in place to stop people form joining up and then sending out unwanted messages. This is considered to be spam on this forum and will get you banned.

Your message system is not blocked. You need to activate it by reading and understanding the rules laid out on post #1 on this thread.

Follow them and you will be on your way to becoming a contributing member of this august forum.

George Miles wrote:

how can i activate my account .please tell me what i can do .

Read, understand and follow the rules laid out on post #1 on this thread. Also read the many repetitive posts on this thread that explain things in everyday workingman's language.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people post here on this thread with the same old 'problem' that is of their own making because they do not take the time to find out how to become a member.

It seems it is easier to complain than follow the rules.

I can't send massages for people find me a solution

hi,

to unblock the PM's.

I will need to participate in forums?

regards,
Ali

hussam1988 wrote:

I can't send massages for people find me a solution

How can you send a massage... :/  With extreme difficulty.... :lol:

You can actually find the solution by reading post #1 on this thread along with the many other posts here that explain how to activate your MESSAGE system.

This forum has rules and you have to earn the right to have your system activated.

READ, UNDERSTAND, and you may just become a welcome member of this forum.

Alitrades2017 wrote:

hi,

to unblock the PM's.

I will need to participate in forums?

regards,
Ali

YES.

Good morning dear
where is it post #01 how can i find , please advice

good morning i couldnt send messages i dont know why since i read your rules i avoid repeated messages but in vain

I am sorry i do not know about that will block my account i am really sorry

hussam1988 wrote:

Good morning dear
where is it post #01 how can i find , please advice

At the beginning of this thread  :dumbom:

Q6ery wrote:

I am sorry i do not know about that will block my account i am really sorry

Your account is not blocked. You have to activate it by posting a number of times on other sections of the forum. The posts need to be topical, informative with no silly one line posts.

This is done to prove that you are serious about becoming an active member and you are not a scammer or a spammer who simply joins up to send out unwanted, unsolicited messages.

zineb hadiji wrote:

good morning i couldnt send messages i dont know why since i read your rules i avoid repeated messages but in vain

Posting one time here will not get you message system activated.
You need to post on other sections of the forum with good informative posts and no silly one line posts.

After you have posted a number of times this will prove that you are willing to become a contributing member of the forum and your message system will be activated. The more times you post the bigger the capacity of your inbox becomes.

I want un block my account

apologies , just looking for an apartment to rent :)

Ok i read the rule carefuly ,thanks

YOUSEFJOR wrote:

Ok i read the rule carefuly ,thanks

It seems not.
Please don't spam on the forums as in your dumped post above.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR