Anti spam system & new rules

Alistaire wrote:

I want to see my account unlocked please

That's simple, read the first post and follow what it says.

looking for an employee for our company in Turkey.
posted our ad at your website.
but, also trying to reach the candidates precisely.
trying to contact the ones posted ad as candidate and ask for their CV.
What should I do NOT to get blocked and reach the candidates and convey our job offer?

atektekstil wrote:

looking for an employee for our company in Turkey.
posted our ad at your website.
but, also trying to reach the candidates precisely.
trying to contact the ones posted ad as candidate and ask for their CV.
What should I do NOT to get blocked and reach the candidates and convey our job offer?

Follow the first post, you need to participate in the Forum for your PM system to be unblocked. If you have posted an advert you will have to wait for replies.

Yes, you are right.
Please unblock the messages,
Thanks

Sultan7 wrote:

Yes, you are right.
Please unblock the messages,
Thanks

I am not sure who you are directing that to you but yes I am right in that you have to follow the very first post on this thread. If you understand that you will see that no one but yourself can unlock the PM system.

Hi,

My name is Peter.

I'm sorry that I have sent so many copies.

How long wil I be blocked?

P.

Klagenfurt wrote:

Hi,

My name is Peter.

I'm sorry that I have sent so many copies.

How long wil I be blocked?

P.

Until you earn the right to be able to use the PM system again so the time is up to you.

Thanks

I apologise for pasting messages

I didn't know about this and it wont happen again

kind regards

qasir

Iam sorry . I did that .. beciuse i need help from any expat ..

I am sorry .. i will not do it

Hi,
Its a good forum to be in contact with expats

I m still waiting  .. for remove blOck

bahaaon wrote:

I m still waiting  .. for remove blOck

You will be waiting a very long time if you do not follow the very first post on this thread.

omer84 wrote:

Dear Admin,

I am Omer Aftab and lived in London. I joined this page because want to know about Malta e.g Rent, food costs, people & culture. I did not know your rules but next time I will not repeat it. Can you please unblock me?

Kind regards,

Omer

Only you can activate the PM system. This is your very first post, so you have not bothered to ask questions on the Malta Forum. Why do you think it is right to spam people you don't know with questions?

omer84 wrote:

In this form, there are many nationals and all nationals have own opinion. I added or sent a message for those who from my own country and I take their opinion seriously.
Now let me know how can I unlock myself??

Simply read the first post on this thread.

omer84 wrote:

are you referring Julien post? I already read that but how can I take a discussion and answer the REAL if myself looking for a help? I don't have a knowledge about Malta so how can I help and give a wrong advice? seem like you just trolling people.

1- Take part in the forums by asking reasonable question (After searching to see if the questions have already been answered).

2 - live there

3 - gain experience and knowledge

4 - help new members as older member are willing to help you.

It's easy.

Oh, and read the rules you signed up for when you joined the forum.

omer84 wrote:

are you referring Julien post? I already read that but how can I take a discussion and answer the REAL if myself looking for a help? I don't have a knowledge about Malta so how can I help and give a wrong advice? seem like you just trolling people.

Excuse me?? I am certainly NOT trolling, I am giving advice to somewhat silly questions. Why is it that there are seems to be a few that can not understand the very simple rules outlined in the very first post? Then the Expert Team try and make it even more simple by explaining more in what to do.

But I will try one more time. instead of moaning and complaining on this page, why don't you ask on the Malta page?

Here is a link to the Malta Forum > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=341

Now if you can not understand that, that is not my fault.

Thanks

Yes I understand your Anti Spam messages.

Thanks I look forward in using this service

kind regards

Amir Qas

I am waiting for you to unblock the messages.

Sultan7 wrote:

And we are waiting for you to follow the information laid out in post #1 and many other posts here on this thread so you (and only you) can activate your message system. :dumbom:

stumpy wrote:
Sultan7 wrote:

And we are waiting for you to follow the information laid out in post #1 and many other posts here on this thread so you (and only you) can activate your message system. :dumbom:

Sultan7 You will be waiting a very time if you think the site will unlock it, you need to earn it.

Its my fault

SORRY

Should have told that. The intent of joining such a group is to maximize the target outreach when trying to connect with your own people.
This law from you is absurd.
So stopping this and never going to use this site. No further solicitation from anyone here will be entertained
Viju Vijaysadan MD

so what is the solution ?

how i can send msg ? next time i will not send to copy msg .

regards

I am trying to find Mauritian nationals to assist me in Mauritius during my holidays, therefore the same message send to all Mauritian nationals

O.K. but now please unlock me. I want send message to friends. In future I not send copy paste messaage

abbas723 wrote:

O.K. but now please unlock me. I want send message to friends. In future I not send copy paste messaage

You have only posted once and want to start sending messages.

This site is not a message board where you simply join up then start sending out unwanted messages.
This is a forum where members exchange information on a variety of subjects.

You have not read or understood the requirements of membership laid out in post #1 and other posts on this thread. These requirements are in place to stop spammers and scammers from joining up and immediately posting unwanted unsolicited messages etc.

On this forum you have to earn the right to have your message system activated. To do this you have to
answer or post a number informative, topical posts on other sections of the forum ( posting here on this thread does not count !) You and only you can activate your message system.

No silly one line posts, no cut and paste.

Do this and your system will be activated and you are on your way to becoming a contributing member of this forum.

I can't believe we are already at post No 560 including this one  :mad::sosad:

hello, i am not like that , i am correct person .my friends i am sending same msg to all ,thats why copy past , but i dont know haveing its problem .next time i am not send like that

Sorry! I will comply. Can you unblock it please? Thank you

According to the rules by stop copying and pasting.

Me too sorry for copy and paste. :-(

Is there like a Community Bill Board that I can use to post a message?

arielyumul wrote:

Is there like a Community Bill Board that I can use to post a message?

You know there is because you already have

Planningplanet wrote:

Sorry! I will comply. Can you unblock it please? Thank you

Only YOU can unblock the PM system by following the #1 post on this thread.

Will do - apologies but was not aware of the rules

Pls help me
I can't send messages!!

I need help pls

Meet expats all over the world

OR