Looking for a new friend

Welcome on board Nellie23.

As this is an Anglophone forum would you be so kind to write in English?
In that way everyone can understand, follow and participate on what you were saying.

Thanks for your understanding.

hi
I am looking for new friends in shanghai if anyone interested please reply me. I am Indian just left my work from USA and relocate in Shanghai. Looking for new expat friends . Please reply me if someone interested to make friends .

Hello All.. I am a new also.. Just moved to Germany ;)

new here. From SG and looking for more friends to hang out on weekends. doesnt matter the age or sex. just fun loving people :)

Hello there, I'm also new on here and looking for new friends, it's always nice to make friends and meet new people...

Hi
i am sico 25 yo from nederland and now in turkey
i have to post ev where to active my profile i dnt know why its not fully active!!!
anyway its great to meet new friends here

Hi, am new here too , looking for a friend

hi am Dr anna i from stats but those days i am living with my husband & my kids in Pakistan.

You can add me.  I am raihana from  bangladesh.

You can add me to your friend list. I m also interested in making new friends

hi am a tanzanian can we be freinds

Ummi sam I Doubt it.  This is a forum of sharing.  Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

Bob K

Hi everyone. I am new here as I need friends pls. Am Vincent.

Why not introduce yourself.  Tell is about who you are, what you do and what you are looking for on this Expat forum

Bob K

am salma from Tanzania am looking for new friends ;) 😊✌

Sorry not a dating site. YOu need to tell us more about your self.  Introduce yourself.  Why are you on the Expat.com???

Bob K

I am a Broadcast Engineer from Nigeria. I need new friends.

For all those who post on this thread and are looking for friends, please introduce yourself. It is a bit much to expect anyone to contact you, a total stranger, if you just write, "hi I am looking for friends" and wait for someone to answer.

Please note, for security reasons please do not post ANY personal contact details here.

And as Bob K  states, this is not a dating site.

hey,

me too:)but i live in germany,
currently on holidays in estonia.
and you?

anna

hello everybody,

i am currently on holidays in tallinn,
the weather is going to be better-
looking for someone positive & active person,
to start learning windsurfing.
would be great to hear from you!!!

best regards
anna

Hi friends,my name is rose i'm from indonesia living in australia for permanent. Nice to meet you guys in here. Cheers

hi everyone, i'm from Indonesia,living in melbourne. I'm looking a friend, and would be great if you are interested in language swap (indonesia - english).
Cheers :)

You need a friend?

Hello everyone,

I'm JAMES, I'm a happily married Canadian male, and father of 5. My youngest son just turned 8 years old last Sunday. I'm an English (ESL) teacher with a career spanning over 28 years. I have been living in Brazil for over 13 years now.

My interests are cooking, writing, cooking, computers, travel.... oh, and did I mention cooking???

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

PLEASE NOTE THE FOREGOING IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
It appears that some people don't seem to know what an introduction is.

"It appears that some people don't seem to know what an introduction is."

OH James so very true!

Bob K

Hi mel, how are you? i am from indonesia as well. I lived in central coast NSW.

Well Bob,

I'm sure that most of us here on Expat-blog would be quite reluctant to respond to friendship request from someone who has virtually nothing in their PROFILE or haven't introduced themselves in a forum posting somewhere. I know that I certainly would not.

A good introduction should contain the following information:

1. First name (never give full name for reasons of personal security);
2. Country of origin;
3. Country you are now residing in, and how long you've been there;
4. Marital status (optional), but if member is female and doesn't want to get a lot of unsolicited Private Messages, and topic replies looking for dates make certain to indicate that you are MARRIED or ENGAGED. This won't eliminate all the creeps who may try and contact you, but it will reduce the problem a little. REPORT the rest and Expat-blog will get rid of them quickly.
5.  Interests and hobbies

That should be sufficient information in any introduction that would generate interest in wanting to add you as a friend. Just remember don't share too much information, people may take advantage. Once you get to know a member and feel you can trust the person, then you may share more personal information in the Private Message System.

NEVER POST CONTACT INFORMATION SUCH AS TELEPHONE NUMBERS, E-MAIL ADDRESSES, SKYPE, WHATSAPP, FB, etc. ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON THE PUBLIC FORUMS.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi James, I'm Fred - do you want a date?

I should add, neither of us are gay (I don't think so, but there's room for debate :D), but that would be a fine example of a post ready for being deleted.

More seriously - a nice introduction is polite, and far more likely to help you find new friends.

Fred
A mad dude from England but living in Indonesia, , happily married (except when she nags), 2 kids and several cameras. Not looking for a girlfriend (or boyfriend), and my cooking usually smells like my feet after a long walk, so my wife doesn't let me into the kitchen.

Hi every one am new here am looking for a new and good friends

Hi everyone
    My name is angel am 26 years old and from philippines
i hope i can have lost of friends here

Cheers

Nice to meet u all

Hi everyone ! I'm Abigail .. I work and live in Lagos , Nigeria .. Hoping to network on here .. Email me at ************* . Cheers !

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

HI Abigail,
It would be best for you to choose from DESTINATIONS where you would like to form a network.

Good luck.
Z

booboolove wrote:

Hi everyone ! I'm Abigail .. I work and live in Lagos , Nigeria .. Hoping to network on here .. Email me at ************* . Cheers !

Hi Everybody, I'm new here I'm  looking for a new friends.
have all of you a wonderful day..!!

Hi,

You can post in Mumbai forum by choosing the location from DESTINATIONS.

Good luck.
Z

Oruchukwu wrote:

I'm looking for friends in Mumbai, India

New Here. Just Stumble on this blog.

Helo everyone
Since iam new to this  iam looking for a new friends

Hi XianRey
You might want to tell a little more about yourself in intro.

Z

XianRey wrote:

New Here. Just Stumble on this blog.

Hi Black Sabbath. .
You may want to check  local friends in your desired destination.

Good luck
Z

Blacksabbath wrote:

Helo everyone
Since iam new to this  iam looking for a new friends

Hi Raja2015 ! Welcome on board .

Meet other expats and join the events

OR